[Predictions] Naruto 636-637 Predictions

What did you think about this prediction?

  • Great! You should do this more often

    Votes: 8 72.7%
  • It was okay. With a little work you can do better

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Can't see this happening. Not good.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What did I just read. Please have mercy and never do this again!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    11

Mantayoh

Member
71 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Apr 26, 2013
Messages
71
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I regularly read the predictions here and they are really good and interesting so I thought I'd give it a try. It actually got quite long so I divided it into two chapters.

Chapter 636: I'm Sorry

*Kakashi and Obito are both grabbing each other while piercing through*
*Kakashi coughs out blood*
*Obito pulls out his Shuriken and Kakashi falls down to the ground and Obito remembers Rin falling to the ground after being pierced by Chidori*

Obito: I told you that trash like you couldn't beat me. If it was so easy I would've been dead 16 years ago. Now you shall die here where no one will ever visit your grave.

*Obito begins walking over to Kakashi as the hole in his chest starts closing up*

Kakashi *Thinking to himself while looking at Obito through blurred vision*" I couldn't protect sensei, I couldn't protect my comrades, I couldn't keep my promise to Obito or Naruto. I couldn't save my friend or my student from the darkness. Who would want to visit my grave? I let everyone down...I'm sorry everyone.."*vision blacks out*

*Back at the battlefield*
Sai: I know your smile is false better than anyone. What you say is not what you believe.
Sakura:...maybe you are right. But this can wait till this war ends.
Shikamaru: Not it cannot.
Sakura, Sai:!!
Shikamaru: In this battle the balance is already not in our favor. If we cannot trust our own then our defeat will be inevitable. We must deal with this now.
Sakura: ...Okay.
Shikamaru: Good. But before we do anything we must confirm what his real intentions are.

Naruto: Stop it Sasuke. Your method won't work. Listen to me. We have to save the other bijuu. That is the only way the Juubi can be defeated.
Sasuke: The bijuu are the problem. They must be exterminated for this world to prevent history repeating itself. I will not let this twisted shinobi system rule over us anymore. Have you forgotten Naruto? How you were treated by the village because of the bijuu inside you? Weren't you just a weapon for Konoha to use against other villages?

Minato & Sarutobi:...

Sasuke: This system brings nothing but misery! I will burn it down along with the Juubi. Amaterasu

*The Juubi catches fire once again*
Hashirama: !!...This isn't good. I misjudged his intentions
Madara: Kukuku! Looks like you underestimated the Uchihas hate. Naive as always Hashirama. And looks like things are about to get worse for you!

*Vortex appears on the battle field and obito comes out*

Chapter 637: Master and Student

Everyone:!!
Minato: That jutsu, it's the same as that masked man. That face...it looks like..but it can't be...Hasirama-sama! Please have one of your clones take my place!

Obito: *Surveys the battlefield and grabs the Juubi. It becomes intangible and the Amaterasu Flames go through* Looks like things are not going smoothly here. Even Sasuke seems to have betrayed me. But soon everythng will be-

Naruto: HEY YOU BASTARD! WHERE IS KAKASHI SENSEI!?
Obito: I warned you what would happen if you continued to oppose me. But don't worry Naruto, I put him out of his suffering. And I bought you a souvenir.

*Opens his hand to reveal Kakashi's Sharingan*

Sakura: That! That is Kakashi sensei's Sharingan eye.
Sasuke:...
Obito: He wasn't quite dead when I left him. But I made sure that he won't be coming back here. Too bad he didn't get to see Sensei again.

*Closes his fist and crushes the eye*

Naruto: I WILL KILL YOU YO-

*Feels a hand on his shoulder. Looks up to see Minato standing beside him*

Minato: Calm down Naruto. Your power is needed to fight the Juubi. I will take this guy. It is my responsibility.
Naruto: But Kakashi Sensei!
Minato: I know how you feel Naruto. I will save him. Trust me.
Naruto: ...Okay Dad! But be careful. He can use a jutsu to send his body parts to the other dimension. And ninjutsu doesn't work on him either.

*Minato warps close to Obito*

Obito: If you are looking for an apology or an explanation, you will be disappointed. You are not my Sensei. My sensei died a long time ago. You are just one of the imposters.
Minato: So it really is you Obito..I couldn't believe that the Obito i knew could do something like this...
Obito: Don't bother. Kakashi already tried to invoke feeling in me. And now he lays dying.
Minato: I see. So that's how it is, my student.

*Throws Kunai at Obito*

Obito: These old tricks won't work on me again, Shinra Tensei!

*Kunai is repelled. Minato Flashes to the kunai and sends it back at Obito*

Obito: Shit, I have to wait five seconds. But if I use kamui on it He may be able to transport to the other dimension.

*Dodges the kunai. Minato flashes to it and throws the kunai at him again but Obito dodges again*

Minato: Rasengan!
Obito: Hiraishin Level 2. Too predictable.

*Uses Rinnegan to absorb it*

Obito: Blast Wave Fire Dance!
Minato: Space Time Barrier!

*The Flames are absorbed and pop back behind Obito at the kunai he just dodged*

Obito: Good. But not enough. Rinnegan Absorption Technique!

*The flames get absorbed but suddenly Minato comes out of the space time barrier*

Obito: Shit! Shinra Tensei!

*Minato grabs him by the throat as he is pushed away and brings down a kunai to cut off his neck*

Obito: Shit he grabbed me! Shinra Tensei won't be enough.

*The Kunai comes down but begins to slip through Obito *
*Minato Dissappears*

Obito: Huh!? *Touches the back of his neck* Dammit! He must have tagged me when I absorbed his Rasengan! He wanted me to use kamui on a body part with his teleportation seal so he could teleport to the other dimension!

*In the other dimension, Kakashi opens his other eye and sees a silhouette standing over him*
Kakashi: Am I dead?
???: Long Time, huh, Kakashi.

Who is this mysterious figure? Did Minato make it in time or is this the afterlife? Is this the end for Kakashi?

So that's it. Please comment and give me advice to make it better in the future. Thank you for reading.
 
206 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2013
Messages
206
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's pretty good.
Where are the kages :T_T:
 

Six Paths

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,506 posts 1,135 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2012
Messages
16,506
Reaction score
1,135
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB first second your prediction is awsome.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Skull Knight

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,442 posts 272 reactions
Joined
Jun 6, 2013
Messages
4,442
Reaction score
272
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
wow urs 1st post is a prediction.
bow down.
but dont lyk d part where obito destroy's his own ms.
afterall he is a collector of sharingans.
 

inochi sama

Member
14 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This was actually pretty nice. I agree I don't think he'd destroy his own eyes. And the obito minato scene was sick. Keep predicting like dis nd mayb kishi would use ur ideas in manga's. U never know
 

Ahmed1993

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,015 posts 267 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
267
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Obito destroying his own eye :|
 

lifeofsara

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
778 posts 38 reactions
Joined
Apr 20, 2013
Messages
778
Reaction score
38
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This was an awesome prediction! :)
 

riccardo123

Member
12 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Oct 9, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like how you put the fight between obito and Minato
 

manufran02

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
546 posts 33 reactions
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Messages
546
Reaction score
33
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That was freaking awesome
 

Skull Knight

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,442 posts 272 reactions
Joined
Jun 6, 2013
Messages
4,442
Reaction score
272
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
one more thing how on earth minato could fight obito.
he has 2 remain in his position 2 hold d barrier.
 

Mantayoh

Member
71 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Apr 26, 2013
Messages
71
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thank you all. I'm glad you guys liked it.

I thought Obito might crush the eye because he's always been trying to provoke Naruto, but now that it think about it, you guys are probably right. He is a collector and he won't destroy his eye.
also I think I mentioned that one of Hashi's clones took Minato's place.

Anyways, Thanks again for the support. I really appreciate it.
 

AngelicYami

Banned
Regular
1,006 posts 117 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2013
Messages
1,006
Reaction score
117
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Simply Amazing. :D
 

SeBa

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,583 posts 87 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
87
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

sumbul

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
567 posts 88 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
567
Reaction score
88
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Your prediction is awsome
U should continur....:)
 
Top