Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My first prediction. Hope you enjoy!

Orochimaru:"Tsunade.....

Karin: !!!!!!!

Suigetsu:........

-orochimaru and the others are staring at Tsunade, who is old, and very weak and in one piece. Two ninja appear to be dead next to her-

Suigetsu:Thats.....

Karin:Yeah... Thats the raikage.. and.. thats the tsuchikage..

Orochimaru:.....Karin...(he looks at her and nods)

Karin:(she runs over to tsunade and holds out her arm) quick, suck out my chakara or you'll die in minutes...

Tsunade:I.....Managed to save two of them... (she starts coughing up blood and shaking) Orochimaru.. what are you doing here... (she bites into karins arm and you start to see her skin get younger again)

Orochimaru:thinking*So she used mitotic regeneration to heal herself and 2 of the other kage... a power I so desperately desire.. and with my senju dna, it's certainly possible.*

Suigetsu:so, that means Gaara and the Mizukage were healed? *what in the world happened here*

Orochimaru:Tsunade... Madara revived the 10 tails. and im going to need your help.

Tsunade:........this cant be... take me to it!!!

Orochimaru:(smiles) thinks*If I want this to work ill have to absorb her at full power*... of course Tsunade. Follow me.

-scene shows Gaara and Mizukage flying to the battlefield on top of little sand clouds-

-scene switches to Obito and kakashi in the kamui dimension-

Kakashi:Give up obito... (he powers up his raikiri even more and jabs his hand toward his face)

Obito:kakashi!!!!!! (he closes his sharingan eye) CHIBAKU TENSEI!!!!

Kakashi:!!! (he gets sent flying back then quickly dashes back toward obito while weaving a hand sign) *there must be a longer time frame in which he can use his rinnegan again since he only has one...* shadow clone jutsu! (kakashi creates 2 clones of himself and throws a smoke screen on the ground)

Obito: it's useless kakashi!!! I can see everything with my sharingan.. give up.. (he closes his eyes and concentrates) ... (he weaves signs) KATON: Supairaru Tsuisutā! (obito starts spinning rapidly, a wall of fire starts circling around him like a rotation, but bigger and faster) FUUTON: Kaze senpū!! (wind mixes with the fire, pushing it outward in all directions) great fire rotation! Taika no rōtēshon!!!

Kakashi:!!!!!

-the clones disappear as well as the smoke, revealing obito standing by himself-

Obito:damn you... (he looks around, panting due to chakara exhaustion- ........ !!!!!!!!!

Kakashi:(kakashi's arms come from under the ground to grab obito's ankles, pulling him into the ground)(kakashi then walks around the corner, walking up to obito's helpless head in the ground) hahahahahahaha :)

Obito:......... What's so funny...

Kakashi:(kakashi then slowly pulls down his mask, revealing a smile so kind... so warm hearted. A smile that could pierce even the darkest of hearts) that was SOME jutsu, obito. But you're still too nieve. You were a good friend to me.. I've always regretted what I have done.. Wanting to go to the past to change the way things ended up... (he pats obito's head and smiles again) .... you know... we could have been such great friends if you would have came to the village back then.. that would have made me beyond happy. But I need your help.. everything you ever knew and cared about will be gone. This isn't something you should want.. We can get through this together.. please..

Obito: kakashi.... (he looks down) I'm sorry... I can't do this... I've realized through your words, that you care about your friends more than anything.. and you don't want to see them perish... The pain iv'e been through.. it's nothing compared to what I want to take from you... from what I want to take from everyone..

Kakashi:....

Obito:Take my Sharingan... kakashi. I don't have much chakara left. I trust you to help your friends and never feel the pain I did. Thank you for everything... friend.. I'll finally be able to see rin now... forever.. For that is what is special to me......

-obito looses the life in his eyes as kakashi stands before him, as a tear runs down his face-

Kakashi:I will finish this!!!! (anger rushes through him as he looks up with both sharingan activated)
MADARA UCHIHA!!!!!!!!!

-scene switches to the battlefield-

Minato:(he turns around to see a spiral swirl with someone coming out of it) MADARA!!!!!!!!

Kakashi:(he stands before a large barrier with the 10 tails burning from amaterasu)!!!!!! T-the juubi.....

Minato:....... uhhhh... k-kakashi?!

Kakashi:L-lord 4th?!!!?

-scene switches to the juubi, who is yelling loudly with a heavy storm above him-

Madara:Well well well... what will you do.... puny insects... the juubi is transforming into his final stage >:) (evil laugh)

Juubi:GGUUUUAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! GGUUOOOAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the barrier shatters and all the ninja get blasted back)

Hashirama:!!!!!!!

Madara:Say hello.... to your worst nightmare...The Juubi is going to go all out........ looks like I wont get any fun.

NEXT TIME 636: Worst Nightmare

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was good but Kakashi isn't a med-ninja. There is no way he could implant the remaining Sharingan to himself. It was Rin who implanted his first sharingan...

Obito is an exception that implanted the Sharingan on Sasuke. But that's Obito.