Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto 632: A New Generation!!!

In the midst of a battle-torn area lay the Kage, gradually being healed by Katsuya. A fatally wounded Tsunade continues to live her last few moments of life watching her summon aid her comrades.

Katsuya: “Lady Tsunade, three of them are doing okay. But I’m afraid The Tsuchikage Onoki….”

Tsunade: “..So….The old man has finally…Met his end. I’ll say one thing….He died fighting. Iwagakure will miss him dearly…”

She begins coughing out blood; her vision beginning to blur.

Katsuya: !?!?

A silhouette begins taking form in her sight. Then two appear. Then another. Tsunade cannot make them out clearly but one of them is of familiarization to her.

Karin: “So this is Princess Tsunade, the greatest medic of our world?”

Orochimaru: “……….”

Suigetsu: “Whoa! She’s been split in two!? How is she still alive!?”

Orochimaru: “You underestimate her abilities Suigetsu. She is a member of the Senju clan, the granddaughter of Hashirama. What do you expect?”

Suigetsu:”Yeah…I guess you’re right…”

Orochimaru slowly approaches her, kneeling down to her. His eyes travel from her midsection her eyes. The damage is very critical and he knows just as well as she does that she cannot survive this.

Gaara: “O-Orochimaru!!!”

Mei: “Impossible! How is he alive!?”

Mei and Gaara struggle to get up but cannot find the power in themselves to do so. Suigetsu gives them a glare and sighs.

Suigetsu: “If we were here to kill you right now we would have done so! I would have taken my sword and cut rig-“

Before Suigetsu can finish Karin punches him in the back of his head in a comedic fashion!

Karin: “Oh shut up already! Instead of blabbering your mouth of you should go and help!!!”

Suigetsu grinds his teeth and grabs onto the handle of the Kubikiribocho only to be stopped by one of Orochimaru’s dreadful glares.

Suigetsu: “On the other hand….Helping doesn’t sound bad at all!”

The both of them go to assist the Kage while Orochimaru talks with his former teammate.

Tsunade: “Why? Why…Are you helping us?”

Orochimaru: “I’ve come to realize what I’ve done. Sasuke has helped me with that realization.”

Tsuande: “Sasuke!?”

Orochimaru: “Yes, he’s the one who brought me back. The other Hokage have also been summoned forth to aid the allied forces. You could thank the Uchiha boy for that….”

Tsunade begins to have flashbacks of Sasuke when he was younger and how he was so distant from the other rookies. Then to his crimes that he has committed as a missing ninja. How could he have possibly changed?

Tsunade: ‘So Sasuke has joined the fray? If only I could see the look on Naruto’s face. You finally got your friend back Naruto…Let’s see what you two can do together.’

The scene changes to the main battlefield. Four of the Hokage continue to hold the barrier, keeping the rampaging Juubi contained. It thrashes about and begins ramming into the wall! The shinobi of the allied forces begin to prepare an attack for the beast.

Hashirama: ‘’We must hurry!! We cannot keep this barrier up for long!”

Madara is shown rushing in for Hiruzen, hoping to disrupt the technique. But he’s blocked off by Sasuke, who thrusts a Chidori in his direction. The attack is absorbed but Sakura makes her presence known with a flying heel drop, causing Madara to quickly back off!

Naruto: “Behind you!!!”

Naruto charges Madara from behind with an Oodama Rasengan. But the Uchiha steps onto the ground and performs a back flip over him, using Shinra Tensei to hit him with a gravitational push! Naruto is sent rolling across the ground but regains balance.

Sakura: “Naruto!!”

Sasuke: “Next time try not to let him know where you are.”

Naruto: “I know! I know!”

Sasuke activates his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and draws his Kusanagi, staring Madara down. The latter takes notice of his eyes.

Madara: “Nooooo. An Uchiha? With those eyes? This just got interesting.”

Madara smirks and turns in Hashirama’s direction, placing his hand on his hip.

Hashirama: “Take all the time you want Hashirama!! I’ve found myself some fun here!!! Haha!”

When he looks back Sasuke is directly in his face, slashing horizontally. In a quick manner he uses Shinra Tensei to defend himself and also attack Sasuke, who bursts into smoke, leaving a shattered log. Within the log are several flash tags which go off and release a blinding light. As a secondary defense Madara uses his Susano’o.

Naruto: “It worked!!”

Sakura tunnels from under the ground and emerges to deliver a vicious punch, sending the Susano’o into Naruto’s double Oodama Rasengan. Madara’s Susano’o, however, is adept and the two arms on it’s back swing their blades in Naruto’s direction.

Madara: “Hmph, it won’t be easy with me! You should know that by now boy!”

From the right Sasuke’s purple Susano’o fires an arrow, taking both of Madara’s Susano’o’s arms off and allowing Naruto to strike. The blow sends Madara’s Susano’o flying back. Once he recollects himself his Susano'o uses the Yasaka Magatama technique, hurling them at the three of them. But once again Sasuke's Susano'o interferes, as he jumps in front of both Naruto and Sakura with his own Magatama.

Sakura: ‘Good job Sasuke!’

Madara: “So this is your Susano’o’s form? You are pretty good boy! I’d expect nothing less from an Uchiha!”

Sasuke: “I am part of the new generation. No longer am I bounded by that dreadful curse that has plagued our clan for years. You’ll be expecting more than that!”

Naruto: “You won’t get your way so easily Madara!”

Sakura: “Yeah! Not while we’re here!”

Sasuke smirks and points to himself with his thumb. Naruto also smiles along with Sakura. Team 7 is proving to be a nuisance for Madara. In the last scene Tsunade smiles and closes her eyes, the time on her clock hitting it’s end. Orochimaru could feel her chakra dwindling down and her life force finally vanishing. He looks saddened.

Orochimaru: ”Goodbye, Tsunade.”

He rises and looks down on her with tears running down his eyes, recognizing her again as an ally and friend. Suigetsu and Karin both look at him, both by the partially recovered Kage. As the last Sennin, Orochimaru will now head to the battlefield!!!

[End] (Next issue, Konohamaru takes on Obito!!!)

The 7th path

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
real nice, but don't you think naruto would do a lot more than just th odama rasengan, i mean compared to the rest of his techniques it is one of the weakest, however you did make up for it with some nice techs from sasuke, hopefully kishi will show more of his techs, and does any1 else see sakura still as a burden :p

manufran02

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Impressive bravo outstanding, it was as if I was there ;I could see the battle taking place and see Orochimaru shed an honest to goodness tear.