[Predictions] Naruto 632 - Dojutsu (Eye Techique)

IRoCa

Member
Messages:208 Reaction score:10
Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
208
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm new in the NB and here's my first prediction.
(Thoughts)
[Action]


Naruto: Let's go Team 7
[Active his sage mode]
Sakura: Yeah!
Sasuke: [Smiles] Nothing change, huh?
[Active his EMS]
Naruto: Yeah, You will pay madara!
Madara: [Look at Sasuke](This boy remind me of My Brother Izuna. He's Power is unique this getting interesting :heh:)

Hashirama and the kages is taking care of the juubi.
Hashirama: What a Incredible Chakra?!!!
Tobirama: Brother, This is the first time i see you that SCARED.
Hashirama: Idiot just focus.
Tobirama: Yeah.

Sasuke: [Blaze Release: Yasaka Magtama Followed by a Cover Amaterasu Arrow on Madara]
Naruto: [Fuuton: Rasen Shuuriken sasuke cover it with amaterasu] Huh? Not bad at all sasuke[Smiles]
Sakura: (I'm not gonna lose)[Smiles](Sakura Activate her Byakogou)
Madara: Huh? Just like that senju girl Hmm.[Activate Perfect Susanoo]
But madara can't take all the huge attack and Madara Scattered into a Paper
Scene switch to Obito and Kakashi.
Obito: I can feel the 4 Hokages Chakra and Sasuke too HAHAHA kakashi what are you going to do now they on my side HAHAHA
Kakashi: This is Bad I'm Going back to the battlefield. Sensei, Sasuke
(Kakashi use kamui to go back in battlefield same with obito)

Kakashi: Yo! Sorry I'm late Naruto, Sakura and [Simles] Sasuke!
Sasuke: [Smiles] Nothing Change Kakashi-Sensei.
Naruto: [Smiles] Let's Go
Obito: Sasukeee!!! You BETRAYED MEE.
Minato: Obito so You're alive. I'm going to take care of obito (I'm going settle this things Obito since you are my Student... NO... Former Student)
Madara: Boy you can't defeat me
Sasuke: Ahh. I will not going to defeat you i'm going to make you pay what you've done to our clan.. NO... to MY CLAN!![Sasuke Activate a NEW DOJUTSU and The DOJUTSU is the Elder Son Eye]
Madara: WHAT?!!!!!! That Eye. I Can't Believe it.. this boy! HAVE THE EYE OF THE ELDER SON?!!!!
Hokage's: ?!!!
Naruto and The rest: !!!!
Sasuke: Yeah![Smile] THIS EYE WILL MAKE YOU PAY MADARA!!! and I WILL PROTECT KONOHA and MY FRIENDS with this!!
Shikamaru: [Smiles]


Chapter end sasuke NEW DOJUTSU IS SEEING in the end


sorry for the bad english
 

SasukeNew2

Member
Messages:444 Reaction score:27
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
444
Reaction score
27
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You did pretty good, ill give you a -1000000000000/10 because of the spelling and bad grammar.
 

Mr Hiru

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:6,415 Reaction score:546
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
546
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Interesting prediction. Let me take my time to put the score, starting from 5 base points.



  • -0.5
    • Way too short so it lacks at a lot of important factors, as tension, descriptions, emotions, character development.
  • -0.5
    • Sorry, but the prediction failed at consistency in some points. As for example:
      • Obito: I can feel the 4 Hokages Chakra and Sasuke too HAHAHA kakashi what are you going to do now they on my side HAHAHA
      • ​Kakashi: This is Bad I'm Going back to the battlefield. Sensei, Sasuke (Kakashi use kamui to go back in battlefield same with obito)
      • Madara: WHAT?!!!!!! That Eye. I Can't Believe it.. this boy! HAVE THE EYE OF THE ELDER SON?!!!!
    • ​I know Obito is a pretty badass ninja at this rate, but how could he posibly sense ninjas that are in another dimensions? Taking my point aside, Obito told 4 Hokages, he didn't say deceased Hokages, ergo, Kakashi shouldn't assume one of them being Minato. 4 Hokages could make reference to Tsunade being one of them.
    • How did Madara know that Sasuke's eyes are the eyes of the Elder Son? As far as I know, much of what was told to Senju and Uchiha clan were pure folklore. The only way to prove Madara knew something like this would be a plot hole, because with the Rinnegan you're supposed to read everything you couldn't with other eyes... unless what everyone knows as Rinnegan today is not a Rinnegan, but just a superior version of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.
  • ​In general, the overall result was a so-so prediction. Didn't build enough tension to make a exciting cliffhanger.

So... 4/5.

Nice job.


 

DrProof

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:12,019 Reaction score:1,476
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Messages
12,019
Reaction score
1,476
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Good job man. Just touch on your English, and you'd make a 5/5 prediction next time.
 
Messages:315 Reaction score:15
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
315
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nice predictions. seems to be u are sasuke fan. keep it up.
 

reizon

Banned
Legendary
Messages:10,244 Reaction score:898
Joined
Sep 5, 2012
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
898
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
0..........
 

FaHaD 5212

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,365 Reaction score:126
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
126
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Great Prediction
 

Ahmed1993

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,015 Reaction score:267
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
267
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke: Yeah![Smile] THIS EYE WILL MAKE YOU PAY MADARA!!! and I WILL PROTECT KONOHA and MY FRIENDS with this!
I'm a Sasuke fan too but i just can't see this happening ( and i don't want it too ) because in this case Sasuke will most likely say :
"Prepare to meet your end Madara "

Other things That ruined your prediction :
Kakashi isn't shocked when he sees that Sasuke is on their side
Minato's reaction is too fast , he must be shocked then ask Obito why then some blablabla and then he say he's gonna take care of him.
Sasuke completely ignored Obito which doesn't make sense cause let's not forget that he helped Itachi to exterminate the Uchihas.

And finally your prediction is way too short , so sorry my friend but i'll gives it 2/5.
 

sasukexx13

Banned
Veteran
Messages:4,342 Reaction score:562
Joined
Mar 5, 2011
Messages
4,342
Reaction score
562
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Good try Bro S
 

Byron123

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,751 Reaction score:669
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
669
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I liked the ending.
 

sealingscroll

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,067 Reaction score:86
Joined
Aug 17, 2012
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
86
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
good. try for your first prediction.

most people forgot about that i guess.
 

rishi marwah

Member
Messages:2 Reaction score:0
Joined
May 28, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i liked the starting
btw.. can someone tell me how to post predictions?:'(
 
Top