[Predictions] Naruto 627 Prediction (Unfinished Business)

macbebcoy

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
(Scene shows Hashirama talking to sasuke)

Hashira: So i think that is what shinobi means...

Sasuke: To endure something to obtain certain goal eh??? (Thinking)

(Scene shows Sasuke & Itachi talking while going to kabuto's hideout)

Sasuke: Why just me?? am i different to mother and father when you killed them??

Itachi: I just made my goal, you're just a kid that time, and you're my brother.. but as i've endured their hatred and your hatred, in spite of the achievement of my goal.. i made u a criminal out of hatred.

(Scene back at Sasuke & Hashirama)

Sasuke: ... (thinking) shinobi, to endure... hatred.. a common goal..

Tobirama: my brothers speaks of endure... so sad uchiha clan cant handle that endurance... hatred always comes first

Hashirama: Tobi pls stop damn it! (Scene shows Hashirama laughs loud afterwards)

Sasuke: 3rd!... I want to know the truth about the 9 tails attacked...

(Scene shows the 3rd and 4th hokage nods their head)

Hiruzen: That time.... the start of fall.... the prosperous village of konoha faces the 9 tails..

(Scene shows 4th hokage explains the truth... about the masked man)

Sasuke: I met this masked man that you are talking to... i guess.. same jutsu for he uses phasing jutsus..

Orochimaru: for your all information, madara is revived by the edo tensei. but the masked man your speaking of, the one that called himself madara is also at the battlefield... so in short they are two persons out there...

Minato: The masked man and Madara are not one??? so who is that masked guy attacked konoha before??

(Scene shows all are silenced)

(Scene shows Tobi and Obito)

Sasuke: I guess questions are answered here..

Orochimaru: So whats ur decision now my sasuke, what are you gonna do??

Sasuke: I want to know the start of hatred towards Uchiha and how Hatred can manipulate us..

Tobirama: asked madara instead...

Hashirama: hmp..

Sasuke: yes thats true... the beginning of hatred... i want to speak to Uchiha Madara (Eyes turn to EMS)

Hashirama: but first...

(Scene shows Hashirama gone besides Orochimaru)

Orochimaru: What??

(Scene shows Hashirama gives a big jab at Orochimaru and holds 4 kunai)

Hashirama: I know these kunais this stabilize your control over your edo tensi just like last time when we fought with Hiruzen

Orochimaru: Shit..

Hashirama: But dont worry, controls are not that difficult arent it??? but...

(Scene shows hashirama talking to sasuke)

Hashirama: so do you have last questions or further??

Sasuke: Questions for Madara yes.. but i need your confirmation to come up with the truth..

Hashirama: (Smiles)

(Scene shows Hashirama looks at the Hokages)

Hashirama: Its pay back time guys!!!

(Scene shows huge chakra surrounds the 4 hokages)

Tobirama: do as u please brother tsk

(Scene shows Hiruzen with Diamond staff Enma) Hiruzen: Ill settle with you later orochimaru!

(Scene shows Minato on Sage Mode)

Sasuke: Lets go Orochimaru

Orochimaru: Thinking... (no, the control, i should be cautious this time since i dont have their full control.. they can still act on their own)

(Scene shows Hashirama on Sage Mode)

Hashirama: Lets go!!!

ALL 4 HOKAGE ARE ON THEIR BATTLE POSE. THEIR PRIME.
LEGENDARY BATTLE AWAITS!!!

END

Troyg39

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't know why people have a problem with Minato having sage mode. He did train under Jiraiya and have a contract with boss toad. So him having Sage Mode isn't a stretch at all. Nice theory btw. But it would take several chapters for all of this to play out

jediknite2

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
At first nobody agreed hashirama had sage mode until he showed it why can't minato have one since he was also considered the child of prophecy at one time and also jiraya said he could have being the greatest shinobi ever if he had lived to his prime.