[Predictions] NARUTO --- 624: The Beginning

217 posts 79 reactions
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
217
Reaction score
79
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey, I made a lot of changes to this prediction before finally settling on this one! The lengthy feel of this chapter is because it's just coming off of break and Kishimoto decided to treat us. Please treat it as so!!!

An unexpected encounter between the two likeliest of foes --- Tajima Uchiha and Izuna versus ... Butsuma Senju and Tobirama!

Butsuma Senju: Oi! Tajima, the "Lion" of Uchiha, eh? And that pipsqueak, Izuna, the one who've faced repeatedly in battle, huh, Tobirama!

Tajima Uchiha: Heh, well, well, well. Isn't this a surprise? Senju's head here of all places. I guess great minds do think alike.

Tobirama Senju: [GLARE --- Spins his sword around] Today will be the last you breath, Izuna. Don't think some other person will jump in to save you this time!

Izuna Uchiha: [SNEER --- Rest his sword on his shoulders] Is that how you remember it? I thought it was you who cowered in fear at my clans mightiness!

Hashirama Senju: (This isn't good! If these guys go all out, they'll kill each other! I have to stop this! Especially Tobirama!)

Madara Uchiha: (Oh, no! I never expected this! Shit --- what do I do?!?!)

Tajima Uchiha: Madara.

Madara Uchiha: ?!

Tajima Uchiha: You where trying to warn him ... right?

Madara Uchiha; [LOOKS DOWN]

Tajima Uchiha: I'll forgive your transgression this time since you obviously are taken back by this situation. Get over here and stand by your kin.

Madara Uchiha: (What should I do? Hashirama!)

Tajima Uchiha: I see ... you'd rather show love for you worse enemy rather than protect your family ... but what if I told you ... that the Senju were responsible for the murder of your four brothers?

Madara Uchiha: [CONFUSED LOOK] . . . . What?!

Tajima Uchiha: Mm-hmm. Didn't even offer a decent fight, instead they ambushed them in the forest after they were returning from a mission, completely and totally annihilating them using rookie tactics. It was truly a tragic affair ... one you should not forgive so easily, either.

New page shows seven ninja landing around four Uchiha. The Uchiha have a surprised look on their face. Suddenly, the seven ninja rush them and all that can be seen is blood flying into the air along with terrible screams.

Madara Uchiha: [CLENCHED FIST, HEAD DOWN]

Izuna Uchiha: (Brother ... )

Madara Uchiha: Is that true ... Hashirama?

Hashirama Senju: .... I'm sorry I neglected to inform you earlier, but still, your four brothers killed mine --- Itama. That was the reason why my clan made the executive decision to go after yours. I'm so sorry, Madara ...

Butsuma Senju: Heh, don't sugar-coat it, boy. You may think that Uchiha brat is your friend, but us real Senju refer to him as "enemy". [POINTS] You Uchiha killed my son! So, we slaughtered those reckless ninja, relishing their hopeless pleas for help. And guess what; I was there leading the attack!

Hashirama Senju: Father! Stop it!

Butsuma Senju: No! He needs to here how I beat and killed every last one of his pathetic ... little --- !!

Madara Uchiha: [SHARINGAN AWAKENS]

Instantly, Madara is next to Butsuma, his foot inches from the man's face that is frozen in shock.

Butsuma Senju: (So fast!)

Tobirama Senju: Father!

Hashirama Senju: (Shit!) [FORMS SEALS]

A giant tree erupts from the ground into the sky, taking Madara along with it. It reaches several meters into the air. Hashirama begins to quickly ascend it.

Tajima Uchiha: (That's the sacred Senju Wood Style! How could a boy be able to use such a Chakra-Consuming technique?!)

Izuna Uchiha: Brother! Father, i'm going to back him up. Please, be careful here! [JUMPS ON TREE]

Tobirama Senju: Yeah, right! Like hell i'll let you interfere! [JUMPS TOO]

Tajima Uchiha: Looks like it's just me ... and you!

Butsuma Senju: Right ... let's get to it!

Both men lunge towards each other with Kunai, catching each other's armed hands with their own unarmed hands, and struggling to push one-another back. Butsuma tries to kick low, but Tajima reads the attack with his Sharingan, springing into the air and landing on the other's leg with a sickening crunch. Tajima then kicks Butsuma in the chin, sending him flying backward, instantly, Tajima is next to him, a Kunai poised for the final kill, but Butsuma uses a Earth technique, causing the ground Tajima stands on to sink a little. Taking advantage of this trick, Butsuma streaks his hand into the ground to slow himself and charges Tajima, knocking him in the stomach with his elbow! The two men stare each other down and breath hard.

Izuna is sprinting up the tree. Tobirama attacks from a curve at blinding speed, Izuna just barely blocking the strike with his sword. This occurs repeatedly and eventually, the sword's tip breaks! Rounding around for one more attack, Tobirama attempts to finish things off, but Izuna ducks it and does a hand-stand, kicking Tobirama in his stomach and sending him flying away from the tree.

Izuna Uchiha: That'll teach 'ya!

Hashirama Senju: [STARING AT MADARA] Please ... hear me out.

Madara Uchiha: ... Why should I trust you? If you knew my brother's were responsible for your brother's death, you obviously knew I was an Uchiha. Were you merely pretending to be my friend in order to gain information?! Huh?! Tell ME!!!

Hashirama Senju: ... No, I was always your friend, and I will continue to be no matter what my clan says or yours because ... I look as you as another brother Madara, and I don't want you to be a casualty of war!

Madara Uchiha: ?!

Izuna appears behind Hashirama in a poof of smoke. Three Kunai are held in-between his fingers, ready to be thrown into his unsuspecting back.

Madara Uchiha: NO!!!

He throws Shuriken to counter the Kunai and Tobirama appears behind Izuna, kicking him and sending him flying to Madara's side.

Izuna Uchiha: What was that for?! I almost had him!

Madara Uchiha: ... [STARING INTENTLY AT HASHIRAMA]

Tobirama Senju: You okay, Hashirama? Ready to end this?

Hashirama Senju: No, Tobirama, wait. Perhaps ... perhaps we can work this out.

Tobirama Senju: Work this out? How is that possible?

Hashirama Senju: Remember what you, Itama, and I talked about [FLASHBACK]. We can end this cycle of hatred here. All of us can walk away! No, better yet ... soon, me and Madara are meant to become the head of our clans! By establishing this link now, we can work hard to join our two groups in the future! What do you say?!

Madara Uchiha: ....

Izuna Uchiha: That's cra ---

Madara Uchiha: I'm in.

Izuna Uchiha: But ... brother!

Madara Uchiha: Look, if we end this now, we can focus on the future. Please, just trust me Izuna.

Izuna Uchiha: ... Fine, but if this back fires ... it's your fault!

Hashirama Senju: Good! How about you Tobi?

Tobirama Senju: [LOOKS AT MADARA, LOOKS AT HASHIRAMA --- SIGHS] Fine ... i'm in.

Hashirama Senju: [JUMPING] Yeah! Let's hurry back down and see our dads!

The Quartet journey back down, but what awaits them is a grizzly sight; both Clan Leaders are laying on the ground, opposite of each other, in a pool of their own blood!
 
Last edited:

Twin Steps

Banned
Veteran
4,789 posts 674 reactions
Joined
Dec 26, 2012
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
674
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nooooo! I ship hashimada so hard :T_T:
 

kakashi owns all

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,570 posts 407 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Messages
5,570
Reaction score
407
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i like it, seems realistic
 

Murasame

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,122 posts 552 reactions
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
5,122
Reaction score
552
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Haha damn 770 people browsing this thread I've never seen that many anyways on topic I liked it and it seems like something kishi would do in the next chapter :)
 

roncato

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,932 posts 285 reactions
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
3,932
Reaction score
285
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't like it. I imagine it won't go this way. :| But gj, anyway
 
287 posts 23 reactions
Joined
Nov 5, 2012
Messages
287
Reaction score
23
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
13 members 1263 guests. wow
Good chapter i liked it! i think it might go a little differently but you prettymuch captured it
 

castlephoenix

Member
5 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
very believable, great job :)
 

Son Ryuto Uzumaki

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,890 posts 118 reactions
Joined
Sep 14, 2012
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
118
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
An unexpected encounter between the two likeliest of foes. Tajima Uchiha with Izuna versus ... Butsuma Senju and Tobirama!

Butsuma Senju: Oi! Tajima, the "Lion" of Uchiha, eh? And that pipsqueak, Izuna, the one who've faced repeatedly in battle, huh, Tobirama!

Tajima Uchiha: Heh, well, well, well. Isn't this a surprise? Senju's head here of all places. I guess great minds do think alike.

Tobirama Senju: [GLARE --- Spins his sword around] Today will be the last you breath, Izuna. Don't think some other person will jump in to save you this time!

Izuna Uchiha: [SNEER --- Rest his sword on his shoulders] Is that how you remember it? I thought it was you who cowered in terror at my clans mightiness!

Hashirama Senju: (This isn't good! If these guys go all out, they'll kill each other! I have to stop this! Especially Tobirama!)

Madara Uchiha: (Oh, no! I never expected this! Shit --- what do I do?!?!)

Tajima Uchiha: Madara.

Madara Uchiha: ?!

Tajima Uchiha: You where trying to warn him ... right?

Madara Uchiha; [LOOKS DOWN]

Tajima Uchiha: I'll forgive your transgression this time. Get over here and stand by your kin.

Madara Uchiha: (What do I do? Hashirama .... )

Tajima Uchiha: Mmm. You chose the enemy over your own, huh. What if I told you ... Senju was responsible for the slaughter of your four brothers.

Madara Uchiha: .... What?! No ... no way!

Tajima Uchiha: It's true. They hunted them down and killed 'em in cold blood. It wasn't even a formal battle. They just ... ambushed 'em.

Madara Uchiha: [TERRIFIED LOOK] Your telling me ... Senju ... [FLASHBACK --- Hashirama and him talking and training]
killed my ... [FLASHBACK --- Four individual faces] BROTHERS!

Madara's pupils turn blood red! Anger boils within his chest as a symphony of pain plays out like a solemn tune.

Madara Uchiha: NAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! [JUMPS]

Hashirama appears instantly in front of him, hands forming a seal.

Hashirama Senju: (Wood Element: Solid Block!) [A CUBE RISES OUT OF THE GROUND] Madara, I know your mad but ... your four brothers are the ones who murdered my brother Itama!

Madara: !!! ... SO YOU KNEW THEN? THAT YOUR CLAN KILLED MY BROTHERS AND YOU SAT THERE PRETENDING TO BE MY FRIEND? Fire Element: Fireball jutsu!

The wooden shield is reduced to ash. Hashirama skids back to his family as does Madara.

Hashirama: I wasn't pretending to be your friend, Madara. I overlooked my brother's senseless murder to try and alleviate with you. We were trying to build a better world, remember!?

Madara: Save your talk. I'm sorry, Hashirama, but after today, our friendship ends! All that's left is this battle.

Tajima Uchiha: (Heh, good!) Get ready!

Butsuma Senju: Let's go!

The beginning of a cycle of hatred! Next time: An all out battle!
Good chapter broham ekam a longer one :win:
 
Last edited:

jnarutob

Member
42 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Apr 15, 2011
Messages
42
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Just one thing, If Madara stop being friends with Hashi, why then did they make friends or a cease fire to form the Leaf village? But good attempt!!
 

xSweetDead

Member
3 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
A really nice chapter. Great job. :)
 

Alex storm

Member
224 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
224
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Great prediction!!:)
 

memilind1992

Member
34 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
34
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Very exciting feels like real one.........
 

Megaprince

Member
150 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
150
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I hope it meets my expectations..
 

Yamato Senju

Member
68 posts 7 reactions
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
68
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
that was a great prediction
 

Penguin

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
29,918 posts 1,503 reactions
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
29,918
Reaction score
1,503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Good prediction. A little short, but good prediction.
 
178 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
178
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Holy smokes very good prediction. Hopefully that happens.
 

joenips

Member
276 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
276
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Just one thing, If Madara stop being friends with Hashi, why then did they make friends or a cease fire to form the Leaf village? But good attempt!!

This guys has it right. The strength of their friendship is more like to grow in this chapter rather then disappear...its too early in the story line for that.
 

LORD THE 4TH

Member
84 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
84
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Good job...keep it up
 

Troyg39

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,369 posts 561 reactions
Joined
Dec 11, 2010
Messages
3,369
Reaction score
561
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice but if I'm not mistaken I think Madara and Hashirama actually stay friends a little longer than that. I think the two of them actually end up founding the hidden leaf together.

Plus I don't think the 4 grown men that killed Itama were Madara's brothers. But I like the touch I think that would be a great alternate to the story as a good twist
 
Top