[Predictions] Naruto 618

Noni

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:13,987 Reaction score:611
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
13,987
Reaction score
611
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
wat would his mom and dad kno
 

Xlad

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:21,625 Reaction score:2,033
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
21,625
Reaction score
2,033
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images


I think Edo Tensei is going to be involved in the next chapter. Plus rep.
 

IKSOKRIPS

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:9,670 Reaction score:925
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
9,670
Reaction score
925
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, that is. . . . . . . . . that is really good, but Suigetsu and Jugo. . . . . . . . :eek: :D ;)
 

Melanee

Member
Messages:2,762 Reaction score:365
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
2,762
Reaction score
365
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That is really well done, believable, too. I can see it actually happening. It makes more sense than most of the other theories I've read.
 

iSpeak the Truth

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,999 Reaction score:419
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
3,999
Reaction score
419
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That is really well done, believable, too. I can see it actually happening. It makes more sense than most of the other theories I've read.

Thank you :D
 

MLX

Member
Messages:340 Reaction score:14
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
340
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No way it would go like that.
 

KGB Kakuzu

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:12,448 Reaction score:1,621
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
12,448
Reaction score
1,621
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
When this happens I'll pretty much hope Sasuke dies....cause at this point he's become an absolute douchebag.

A pretty good prediction.
 

iSpeak the Truth

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,999 Reaction score:419
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
3,999
Reaction score
419
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
When this happens I'll pretty much hope Sasuke dies....cause at this point he's become an absolute douchebag.

A pretty good prediction.

Thanks
 

~Supreme Itachi~

Banned
Regular
Messages:1,030 Reaction score:110
Joined
Nov 14, 2012
Messages
1,030
Reaction score
110
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suigetsu??? lol no!!!!!!!!!!
 

Boston Rob

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,084 Reaction score:128
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
3,084
Reaction score
128
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Still i don't think Sasuke would kill those two, i mean after meeting Itachi he looks like he was in the beggining of part 2 not the same psycho like in kages arc
 

Chibiusa

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,829 Reaction score:1,128
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
7,829
Reaction score
1,128
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Reading this made me realize just how probable Sasuke using Taka as human sacrifices is :T_T::T_T: I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that Suigetsu doesn't die tho!
 

WhistleBlower

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:27,716 Reaction score:1,798
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
27,716
Reaction score
1,798
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I liked it, especially how it sorta has a dark aroma to it :D
 

saw2097

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,529 Reaction score:493
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
8,529
Reaction score
493
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can actually see this happening, Sasuke is getting worse and worse, and he already showed that he was willing to kill Karin to get to Danzo.
 

Flawž

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:12,247 Reaction score:1,407
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
12,247
Reaction score
1,407
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Top