Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
only doing this for fun so don't take it as a to heart prediction

listen to while reading for more epicness

naruto 617 prediction the shinobi who could not use ninjutsu

lee: naruto, your right. neji your still alive inside my heart and until i've surpassed you i am not though i will defeat teh thing you could not and be the best shinobi without useing ninjutsu or genjutsu!

naruto grabs lee's hand and pours chakra into him.

lee: eight inner gates gate of joy RELEASE!!

guy: i see ok then lee let's show madara what we do to those who take our comrades

naruto garbs guys hand and pours chakra into him.

guy: 7th gate gate of shock open!

lee: let's go guy sensei!

lee and guy rush towards the tentails at a fast pace and it tries to throw wood spikes onto teh battle field lee jumps into the air and use's asujujaku burning all the wood in a second the tentails then tries to garb lee with its tail arm guy punchs the arm away lee jumps onto the tail and runs towards madara.

lee: (neji i will surpass you even if i have to die to prove it guy sensei this is for my ninja way please forgive me)

madara: shirna tensei!

lee disappears and reappears behind madara.

lee: gate of death OPEN!

lee punchs madara making the body need to repair itself obito jumps into the air.

lee: now taste my YOUTH! NIGHT TIME DRAGON!

lee punchs downward to show a large dragon ten times the size of the juubi it comes crashing down creating a large creator the tentails emerges in its final form and tries to hit lee with a bijuu dama lee dodges it with super fast speed but get's whacked by one of the tails guy saves lee.

guy: why did you enter the 8th gate!

lee: to prove my ninja way i must surpass neji! even if i must die to do so * crying*

guy: i see lee you are a great ninja and because of that i'll gladly die with you with narutos support we'll charge in one last time, 8th gate gate of death release!

naruto: bushy brows sensei bushy brows...

guy: naruto we'll need your help this time our only chance is to hit madara with the 8th gate in both of us we can do it.

naruto: but you guys will die can't you exist it or something!

lee: naruto this is to prove my ninja way let us do it together for neji, for all those who died in this war for you.

naruto:....bushy brows

the tentails roars alot of shinobi go flying backwards.

madara: we have to end this quick we can't control it much longer stop toying with them!

obito: i can control the tentails just fine sit back and watch.

madara: your still a child obito.