[Predictions] Naruto 617 Ones End

171 posts 29 reactions
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
29
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto: no matter what as long as I have my true friends in my heart, there is no way im going to lose

Bee: and your friends keep you there too Naruto oh, yeaaa

Obito: friends in an illusion will not end in pain

Naruto: shut the hell up!, what do you know

Obito: nothing that Kakashi doesn't know

Naruto: Kakashi-sensie what is he talking about

Kakashi: Naruto, I didn't let Rin die... I... killed her

Naruto: why Kakashi-sensie??

Kakashi: she was a spy, I was on a secret mission to kill her secretly with ninja from the leaf

Obito: there you go spitting lies again, tell him the truth

Kakashi: Obito your the one that don't know the truth

Obito:????

Kakashi: the ninjas were in disguise, plotting to catch her giving away the important information of the village

Obito: they said don't let the bad guys get the body

Kakashi: they thought you were a mist ninja, OBITO

Obito: everything I did... all of it...

Madara: what does it matter we are this far now, don't give up on me now Obito

Naruto: Obito, peace is in our grasp, help us defeat Madara, and bring TRUE PEACE

Madara: Obito, you of all people should know the truth, THERE IS NO PEACE

Obito: it seems peace is a lot closer than the moon

Madara: ( this is not good, without him im not able to become the host for the Juubi)

Madara makes a hand sign

Obito: where am I

Madara: your in the mini project tysukyomi

Obito: what do you want from me

Madara: my life

outside of the genjutsu

Madara: Obito, preform the Rinne-Tensie and bring me back

Obito: yes... Madara

Kakashi: NO OBITO

Obito preforms the seals and his life energy is shown being extracted from him and it spirals on the ground as it raises Madara's edo body dissolves, Madara is now mortal

Madara: with this body, I can become the host, then I can become perfect

Madara kicks the deceased body of Obito to the ground

Naruto: you just made your mistake Madara, your not a zombie no more, and you will die....

Naruto points to his forehead protector

End, Tell me how I did, not as much action as I usually put in, but I liked it
 

dolama

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
718 posts 109 reactions
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
718
Reaction score
109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
good prediction
 

xxxdabaxxx

Member
91 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
he cant preform rinne tensei no jutsu if madaras spirit in in edo form,madara needs to release his edo tensei so obito could revive him
 

Bijuu Kage

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,038 posts 48 reactions
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
1,038
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Dubbuoo

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,793 posts 68 reactions
Joined
Jun 1, 2012
Messages
1,793
Reaction score
68
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
yes this is really good...

nice
 
171 posts 29 reactions
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
29
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
he cant preform rinne tensei no jutsu if madaras spirit in in edo form,madara needs to release his edo tensei so obito could revive him

has that been stated, if not then what is wrong with it??? dont like it dont read it
 

hixa kuogame

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,459 posts 915 reactions
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
7,459
Reaction score
915
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lol kakashi-sensie. Good prediction u were able to express tnj as if it was the real manga lol jk good job though
 

ahmadmaher

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
798 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Sep 6, 2011
Messages
798
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
good preication but even if madara pull obito in genjustu obito would escape from it why cant everyone realise that
 

Erikhog

Member
425 posts 66 reactions
Joined
Feb 11, 2012
Messages
425
Reaction score
66
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Really nice! Please continue,
 
Top