darthvader5666

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Just my predictions for the next few chapters.

599:
Tobi: So, you finally managed to break my mask.
Kakashi: It can't be... you're... *panel showing Obito's face, the right half of which is black* Uchiha... Obito!
Naruto: You know him?
Kakashi: Yeah. He's the one who gave me my sharingan.
Guy: That's impossible! Wasn't most of his body crushed? No one could have survived that!
Naruto: *Attacks Tobi with a chakra arm*
Obito: (Naruto's shadow clone is still in the other dimension... I must be careful with my space-time technique... no matter, I still have the Rinnegan) *Absorbs Naruto's chakra arm with the preta path* Did you forget about my Rinnegan? You should know by now that chakra-based attacks are useless against me!
Kakashi: Wait a minute... how did you get that eye?
Obito:...
Naruto: At first I assumed that was the eye he was hiding all this time. Guess he must have taken it from Nagato. That bastard!
Kakashi: Obito... why.... how...
Obito: I told you, didn't I? I realized long ago that there's no hope left for this world. So, I will replace it with a never ending dream!
Kakashi: (is he really Obito? What if...)
Guy: Enough of your bullshit! 6th Gate, Open!

*Chapter ends*

600:
Guy: *Charges at Obito* (He can absorb chakra based attacks, but he can't counter taijutsu)
Obito: How foolish. Shinra Tensei!
Guy: *Gets blasted 20m away*
Naruto: When I fought Pain, there was a five-second delay before he could use that repulsion technique again.
Kakashi: We'll have to aim for that delay. I have an idea.
Guy: 7th gate, open!
Naruto: Kage Bunshin no jutsu! *Sage mode Kage Bunshin charges at Obito*
Obito: Shinra tensei!
*Naruto's Sage Mode Kage Bunshin hits a tree and disappears*
Guy: Hirudora!
Obito: Shit! *slips through Hirudora*

*in the other dimension*
Naruto's clone: *Charges at Obito with a rasengan*
Obito: You took me by surprise last time. It won't happen again. Shinra Tensei!
*Naruto's clone disappears*
*Obito disappears from the alternate dimension*

Obito: Nice try, but in the end it was futi-
Guy (from behind Obito): HIRUDORA!

*end of chapter*
601:
Obito: *gets hit by Hirudora from behind, and gets sent flying away. Slips through a tree before landing on the ground. His left arm is destroyed. Stands up as left arm begins to recover* Not bad. To think you'd damage me this much.
Kakashi: So, you're not Obito.
*panel showing Obito's face, partially melted.*
Guy: Orochimaru's technique? How in the world...
Hachibi: No way! Don't tell me...
Kakashi: Huh?
Hachibi: There was one other who could use the technique.
*Kurama takes control of Naruto*
Kurama: So, you're alive...
Kakashi: What? You know who he is?
Hachibi: Yeah...
Tobi: Guess there's no use hiding it any more. *Begins to peel Obito's face off*
Kurama: He is... *new panel showing Tobi's face* the Elder Son of the sage of the six paths.

*end of chapter*

Last edited:

darthvader5666

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I kind of like this idea, but why would tobi be the elder son? Tobi said that he hates the uchiha and wants to take revenge against them. Why would the clan's creator want that? Other than that, nice job.
He was probably working with Madara, and may have felt that in deserting Madara, they deserted him, or his ideals, as well. Not to mention their treaty with the senju. Pretty sure the elder son would be pissed about that.

MrCbrl95

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lol, Hes not the creator of the uchiha clan, masses, So6p elder son is just their descendant
no he is the creator v_v the elder son was gifted with the eyes and the younger son with the body. if together (in tobi's case) u would be a So6P. the elder bro gifted with the eyes became the sharingan. the younger bro with the body became the senju)

what i mean is, uchiha wouldnt have had existed if it wasnt for the elder getting the visual powers given to him by 1st So6P. so he is its creator or u can call it source bcs he is their predecessor or w.e