[Predictions] Naruto 582 Predictions

Easyfathom

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,299 Reaction score:54
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
1,299
Reaction score
54
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice! But I doubt Kabuto is gonna go down that easily. Kishi just recently revealed his sage mode, I don't think he's gonna end it just like that :shrug:

But he's not dead :hint:

Thus allowing him to be a villain still and make a come back after Sasuke :) I quite like it
 

Murdenator

Member
Messages:48 Reaction score:4
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
But he's not dead :hint:

Thus allowing him to be a villain still and make a come back after Sasuke :) I quite like it

Aha yea that is a possibility. But once the Edo Tensei has been released, do you think they would still keep him alive? :shrug:
 

Easyfathom

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,299 Reaction score:54
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
1,299
Reaction score
54
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Aha yea that is a possibility. But once the Edo Tensei has been released, do you think they would still keep him alive? :shrug:

I don't see why not. He can get more people don't forget. Not to mention with Tobi busy and stuff he would probs drop everything and go for Yamato / Hashi cells
 

Murdenator

Member
Messages:48 Reaction score:4
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't see why not. He can get more people don't forget. Not to mention with Tobi busy and stuff he would probs drop everything and go for Yamato / Hashi cells

But I don't see why Sasuke/Itachi would just leave him alive on the floor after they completed the task of removing the Edo Tensei. I'm sure either Sasuke or Itachi would finish him off, rather than leaving him there so he can cause more problems in the future.

I think Kishi is gonna show off some more of Kabuto's powers, and provide some more difficulties for Sasuke & Itachi. But since Itachi was about to use his 'powerful' Izanami to undo the Edo Tensei, that wouldn't make much sense. Maybe Itachi's Izanami is going to be avoided by Kabuto for some reason, and Sasuke will learn how to use it sometime during the fight? :shrug:

I just don't see Kishi cutting Kabuto's character off like that, OR leaving him alive on the floor for no reason :rolleyes:
 

Uchihas with Big Guns

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,609 Reaction score:54
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
1,609
Reaction score
54
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Dat would be so wicked Damn props dude
 

-Hades-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:9,098 Reaction score:565
Joined
Nov 7, 2010
Messages
9,098
Reaction score
565
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Really really nice!
I have just one porblem. I thought Itachi only had MS :shrug:

Also, do you mean once per eye? So not once per person

"Only the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan can use it once with losing the light in the eye." And i guess it would mean that the EMs could use it twice? like one time without loosing the light in that eye and the second time that eye will be closed for ever. Or the EMS can only use it ONCE but the eye doesn't go blind. don't know for sure.

Dat would be so wicked Damn props dude

Thanks :D
I'm glad so many people like it. I found it quite interesting myself :)

And now that you guys mentioned it it does seem pretty strange that they would leave Kabuto alive... and that killing him right now is not right, he didn't show us his full power. But maybe Izanami requires some time to be ready? like Itachi activate now and it's effect happens next chapter or something like that, while in the meantime they are still fighting Kabuto...
 

Easyfathom

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,299 Reaction score:54
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
1,299
Reaction score
54
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
"Only the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan can use it once with losing the light in the eye." And i guess it would mean that the EMs could use it twice? like one time without loosing the light in that eye and the second time that eye will be closed for ever. Or the EMS can only use it ONCE but the eye doesn't go blind. don't know for sure.

I guess the move and its requirements / draw backs are fine. I was referring to how you said you need EMS but Itachi only has MS...

Great read though :)
 

-Haku Yuki-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:21,841 Reaction score:952
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
21,841
Reaction score
952
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
and one more thing this fight is gonna be atleast 5 more chapters long we have yet to see snake modes full power nor madaras info
 

-Hades-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:9,098 Reaction score:565
Joined
Nov 7, 2010
Messages
9,098
Reaction score
565
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
and one more thing this fight is gonna be atleast 5 more chapters long we have yet to see snake modes full power nor madaras info

Yea i know... i want to see more of Kabuto as well, but 5 chapters on this? nooo, if it's gonna be that long it will first finish with Naruto or the Kages and then come back to this fight... i really don't see 5 chapters in a row only on this battle.
 

Mewmew97

Member
Messages:53 Reaction score:3
Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This is just so epic wooooooooow *___________* +rep
 

Aze

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,606 Reaction score:367
Joined
Feb 24, 2012
Messages
2,606
Reaction score
367
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Omg Epic :D best Prediction in a long time + Rep
 

Pain1215

Member
Messages:62 Reaction score:4
Joined
Sep 13, 2011
Messages
62
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

NinjaK2D7

Member
Messages:24 Reaction score:0
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Haha, this gave me goosebumps at the end!


Now I will be disappointed if this doesn't happen.
 

cozolinofly

Member
Messages:164 Reaction score:10
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
164
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
...PURE EPIC .. not many chances to see this but EPIC
 

Chakra Wizard

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,958 Reaction score:336
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
8,958
Reaction score
336
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I still have doubts as to whether Sasuke will change his mind. That's the only problem, though. Madara could definitely use Izanami, but I don't think he will.
 

Walkerbait

Member
Messages:2 Reaction score:0
Joined
Apr 10, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
itachi is free from edo tensai i dont think he can disappear now he is back to life releasing wont do anything to him

Well technically he isn't FREE from it, he's still zombified but free from being controlled.
 
Top