[Predictions] Naruto --- 560: Tipping Point!

Uzumaki Menma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Bijuu are being drawn into the resurrected Gedo Mazo. Madara is targeting Naruto and Bee, planning to get rid of them first!

Naruto: Kurama! Hold on! Don't get sucked into that thing!

Kurama: [Choking] Than help me you little shit!!

Bee: Gyuuki-sama! Wait --- let me solve ah ---

Gyuuki: Just shut the hell up and focus on not being drawn in!

Madara: Resistance is futile. You stray dogs --- it's about time someone returned you to your owner. Hmm! [Rinnegan Widens].

Shukaku: Shit! Gaara... I think... I think I won't make it!

Gaara: No! [Sweating] Just hold on!

Shukaku: I can't... I'm... I'm too weak.

Gaara: !!!

Shukaku: That bastard fox is right... I'm just the one-tail... I'm used to being handled like this...

Gaara: NO! SHUKAKU FIGHT IT!

Shukaku: It's alright, Gaara. It's... alright . . . (Gets dragged into Gedo Mazo!)

Gaara: [Reaches Out] Shukaku!!!

Madara: One down, eight to go. But this is taking a little to long, so --- Bansho Tenin!

Bijuu: Woah! [Two-tails and Three-tails are instantly sucked up]

Son Goku: Damn... this is not good. At this rate... we won't win this struggle. It's about time for the Sage to step up, though! Naruto!

Naruto: Huh?! Grandpa monkey-king!

Son Goku: Listen to me very carefully! It's time!

Naruto: . . . Huh?!

Son Goku: It's time for you to fulfill your destiny! Become the symbol of hope you were meant to be! You must become one with the people --- you must represent ALL of them!

Naruto: What --- what are you talking about!

Son Goku: And remember! It's like baking a cake! You have to mix all the ingredients and then bake it, you understand me!?

Naruto: Huh?!?!

Madara: ENOUGH TALK!!! [Pull intensifies]

Seven-tails: Ergh!

Five-tails: Hrmn!

Son Goku: It's okay.

Bijuu: ?!?!

Son Goku: Let yourselves go. It's okay.

Bijuu: [Surprised at first, but then understanding] (Panel splits and the Bijuu nod their affirmative. They are drawn into the Gedo Mazo willingly. Only Son Goku, Gyuuki, and Kurama remain.)

Son Goku: Naruto... I won't be able to give you all the answers... just follow your heart.

Naruto: What are you talking about!

Son Goku: [Turns around] We... believe in you! Gyuuki! You must give him the rest! Now, it's time for me to go! Remember, Uzumaki Naruto... you must win! [Get's pulled in]

Naruto: ?!?!

Bee: Hachi-sama... what's he talking about?

Gyuuki: I'll tell you.

Bee: . . . Wow, I understand! Go ahead and do it!

Gyuuki: You know what that means right? You'll die...

Bee: I know! But it's for the sake of the world, right?!

Gyuuki: Yeah, you're right. We'll... I guess it's goodbye then!

Bee: Yeah! Sayonara! Oh! Naruto! How a'bout a fist bump before we leave?

Naruto: ?!

Bee: [Holds out fist]

Naruto: [Dumbfounded] [Holds out fist]

Bee: See ya later.

The Hachibi is ripped out of Bee who's body instantly pales. Gyuuki is drawn into the Gedo Mazo.

Madara: Now... it's just you Nine-tails!!!

Naruto: Like hell I'll let you! Let's win this tug of war Kurama... this time together!

Kurama: [Nods] Let's do it!

Naruto and Kurama begin pulling with all there strength. Madara grits his teeth and utilizes the max power of his Rinnegan.

Madara: Hmph... Zetsu! I need that other Rinnegan!

Black Zetsu: Okay! Sorry Obito... but your little act of defiance is gonna have to end!

Obito: Kakashi... I leave this up to you then.

Kakashi: O---Obito?

Minato: [Grim look]

Obito: But at least I can help --- even if it's a little! [Obito's Kamui activates]

Kakashi: He's using Kamui on us!!!

Obito: [Kamui activates and his eye swizzles away] You can take the Rinnegan... but you won't take my other eye.

Black Zetsu: Hahahaha! No matter... [Reaches and takes Obito's Rinnegan out] Tootles! [Splits from Obito]

Minato: Now!!! Kakashi!!!

Black Zetsu: ?!?!

Minato uses his Rasengan and Kakashi uses his Chidori, but Zetsu sinks into the ground before they can hit him.

Minato: Damn!!!

Black Zetsu: Here ya go Madara-san!

Madara: Hmph. [Puts eye in] Bansho Tenin!!!

Naruto and Kurama: Woooaaaahhh!!!

Kurama: Shit... this isn't good!

Naruto: Yeah... it's really strong... ?!?!

A chakra hand latches onto Naruto. Sasuke's Susano'o arm is extended.

Naruto: Sasuke!

Sasuke: Just shut up and pull idiot. And it's just not me...

Naruto: [Looks behind him and sees Shinobi Allied Alliance] [Nods]

The ASF begins to pull and they win in a tough battle, breaking the chain that attempts to pull Kurama away from Naruto.

Madara: Hmph... no matter. [Gedo Mazo roars and begins to merge with him. When it's finished, Madara looks up] [Fissures appear in his skin, his hair turns white and the Rinnegan turns blood red with spikes growing out of his back]

Naruto: What -- what the hell!

Madara: Now... let's begin!!!

Reactions: Biscoe Uzumaki

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was okay, but I didn't really like the interactions btwn Naruto/Kurama and Bee/Gyuki in the beginning. These pairs are friends. Also, Bee does not address Gyuki as Gyuki-Sama. He is more casual and says stuff like eight-o or hattsan.

Lucidiant

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get why Madara's hair turned white. Obito's turned white because he was being forced to use Rinne Tensei for a moment, which drained alot of his chakra or whatever which made his hair turn white, same with Nagato. Soo...