Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
69 (July 28) - A Special Mission
Come back to the present time, Team 7 with its members Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura, they assigned to accomplish a "special mission" by Kakashi. But the teamwork should be intact but the three technically aren't in the team, but they have to accomplish the mission with their full forces.

#470 (August 4) - The Connected Feelings
Naruto and Kaguya battle takes place in one of her dimensions where the rest are in another dimension. But to seal Kaguya, both powers that Hagoromo gave to Naruto and Sasuke be needed together for the sealing. In fact, Sasuke has been separated in another dimension.

Animation Staff

#469 (gOOD OR vERY gOOD QUALITY)
Animation Supervisor: Masayuki Kouda & Anna Yamaguchi
Storyboard/Episode Director: Masayuki Kouda (GREAT DIRECTOR)

#470 (MAY RANGE FROM AVERAGE TO GOOD, SHE DOES BEST WITH EMOTIONAL EPISODES)
Animation Supervisor: Kumiko Horikoshi
Storyboard/Episode Director: Masaaki Kumagai

Last edited:
Reactions: Detonator99

artondrius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The summary for episode #470 is incomplete. Also #469 sounds like a filler episode to me.

oH, FIXED THAT

aLSO PEOPLE NEED TO KEEP IN MIND, THE OFFICIAL EPISODE SUMMARIES ONLY DESCRIBE THE FIRST HALF OF THE EPISODE, NOT T DOES NOT MENTION ANYTHING OF THE 2ND HALF.

Last edited:

artondrius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Obito may die in episode 470?

I hope so, because with 469 and 470 both being Pierrot produced episodes... that means 471 is practicall guaranteed to be outsourced to cheaper studio.

Also I diddn't notice the other post, I've been gone since July 4th. Moderator can delete this thread if you want...

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope so, because with 469 and 470 both being Pierrot produced episodes... that means 471 is practicall guaranteed to be outsourced to cheaper studio.

Also I diddn't notice the other post, I've been gone since July 4th. Moderator can delete this thread if you want...
first time you have been beaten to the news on nb lmao. Jk thx for the info regardless

artondrius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kouda's back? It's been too long. :yay:

He first came back for the previous ending, the one with the manga panels

The problem is he is not animation supervisor, only the director. So you can expect a well directe d episodes but not necessarily any amazing animation.

A lot of bi big animators have been showing up recently, but they have been doing smaller jobs. I hope they are using most of their time to animate an amazing episode, perhaps they are all working on Naruto vs Sasuke.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He first came back for the previous ending, the one with the manga panels

The problem is he is not animation supervisor, only the director. So you can expect a well directe d episodes but not necessarily any amazing animation.

A lot of bi big animators have been showing up recently, but they have been doing smaller jobs. I hope they are using most of their time to animate an amazing episode, perhaps they are all working on Naruto vs Sasuke.
That would be great.

I think it is pretty much set in stone that something spectacular should come for the very last (and most anticipated) battle in the series.

artondrius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is 470 going to be any good in animation? Obviously 469 will be great, but what about 470?
470 is difficult to say, because Kumiko Horikoshi can be inconsistent. Her animation skills are average, but her artwork/drawing skils can be very visually appealing. Like I said befrore, she does best with emotional scenes, but nothing very impressive with action scenes.

469 should be good or great in all aspects, because Kouda is skilled at all 3 of his main jobs (animating, directing, storyboarding, and artwork).

Last edited: