Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's also shown that he cares for Karin before he went insane:p and even after.
I love you for liking Karin
But Sakura filled his lonely existence, as said by Kishimoto in the databook
She was the reason he didn't give in to Orochimaru's power, which is why he had to leave her to do what he needed to do
Sakura held her hand :O
And MOre.

Lana Del Taka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love you for liking Karin
But Sakura filled his lonely existence, as said by Kishimoto in the databook
She was the reason he didn't give in to Orochimaru's power, which is why he had to leave her to do what he needed to do
Sakura held her hand :O
And MOre.
Thank you:)
Tbh, I'm don't wanna get into a debate with you about this because neither may never actually, and we're not gonna change each others opinion:) but Sasuke has had his own little moments with Karin like awakening Kagatsuchi to save her, saying "you saved me" when she healed him. And we can't forget that smile he gave her and there's much more. These may seem small but all this coming from Sasuke especially shippuden Sasuke who didn't really give 2 ****s about anybody makes them a pretty big deal. Sorry for the long reply.

Sakura Bunny

Veteran
Kin
45💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Plus NaruSaku is funnier. They're fun together. NaruHina is beyond boring.

[video=youtube;DDsMolKNKBw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDsMolKNKBw[/video]

Oksus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought it was obvious that NaruSaku is the endgame.

You can cry about it and yell how Hinata deserves Naruto. Or how nobody will ever love him like her, or how Sakura is a ***** and does not deserve Naruto...

However, it won't change the fact that Naruto is type of person that never gives up. He is a manga character and that is his undying characteristic so do not apply logic to it. He never gives up, not in anything.

That makes it quite obvious that HE is going to get what HE wants. And what HE wants is Sakura, it's been shown enough times already. You have to deal with it.

Plus, they make a cute couple.

Now, I do understand that you might like NaruHina more and that it might appeal to some people more due to your personal experiences and I respect your opinion, however it wont change anything.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I was a NaruSaku fan, I'd be in for a huge dissapointment. I think NaruHina has a higher chance of becoming an official canon. I prefer SasuSaku, but either Lee or Sai would be god choices for her as well.

Reactions: Oksus
Status
Not open for further replies.