TwistedSmile

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know I'll be pretty damn mad if NaruHina were to happen. I mean, I had to put up during a lot of parts in this manga with her annoying behavior, with her stupid blabbering: N-n-narutokun (yuck) and now in the end, not only doesn't she die but she also gets the person she wanted from the very beginning, thus being HAPPY? Damn, if it happens I hope Naruto serves her a serious dose of domestic abuse...

Reactions: Chie

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know I'll be pretty damn mad if NaruHina were to happen. I mean, I had to put up during a lot of parts in this manga with her annoying behavior, with her stupid blabbering: N-n-narutokun (yuck) and now in the end, not only doesn't she die but she also gets the person she wanted from the very beginning, thus being HAPPY? Damn, if it happens I hope Naruto serves her a serious dose of domestic abuse...
The manga already has shown pretty damn solid hints that NaruHina will be canon.So I guess you are outta luck

TwistedSmile

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The manga already has shown pretty damn solid hints that NaruHina will be canon.So I guess you are outta luck
The manga has varied from NaruHina moments to NaruSaku ones so it's not final until it's canonly confirmed. Just please Kishi, kill her make her disappear, just this once make this manga/movie good and get rid of the annoying *****...

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The manga has varied from NaruHina moments to NaruSaku ones so it's not final until it's canonly confirmed. Just please Kishi, kill her make her disappear, just this once make this manga/movie good and get rid of the annoying *****...
NaruSaku died in 693.So only NH is left

And even you must admit that NaruHina is the ONLY ship without negative development

TwistedSmile

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NaruSaku died in 693.So only NH is left

And even you must admit that NaruHina is the ONLY ship without negative development
I couldn't care less what happens with pairings as long as Hinata isn't involved in any (well maybe except Kiba, they deserve eachother Lol). Other than that, Naruto can TNJ Sasuke into using Rinne tensei on old hag Chiyo and marry her for all I care...

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I couldn't care less what happens with pairings as long as Hinata isn't involved in any (well maybe except Kiba, they deserve eachother Lol). Other than that, Naruto can TNJ Sasuke into using Rinne tensei on old hag Chiyo and marry her for all I care...
But Hinata has loved Naruto from the beginning not to mention Naruto also likes her.Its a mutual ship.lol.The possibility of NS died when Sakura confessed.Now Naruto will obviously be paired with someone and that can only be Hinata

TwistedSmile

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But Hinata has loved Naruto from the beginning not to mention Naruto also likes her.Its a mutual ship.lol.The possibility of NS died when Sakura confessed.Now Naruto will obviously be paired with someone and that can only be Hinata
I don't think you understand me. I couldn't care less if she sacrificed her life for him 10 times up until now. I had to put up with her personality for far too long. She's the character who rustles my jimmies the most. Simply can't stand anything about her. If she died back then during the pain fight, fair enough, I wouldn't be so drastic on her. But this series had enough of her.

Reactions: BLAZE

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think you understand me. I couldn't care less if she sacrificed her life for him 10 times up until now. I had to put up with her personality for far too long. She's the character who rustles my jimmies the most. Simply can't stand anything about her. If she died back then during the pain fight, fair enough, I wouldn't be so drastic on her. But this series had enough of her.
But She has Boobs :T_T:
+rep

Status
Not open for further replies.