NaruHina/SasuSaku are forced af (ultimate evidence)

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly, Sakura isnt even from a clan. She destroys the plot. Hyugas and uchihas are one of the most famous clans with the most potential. The fact that Kishi tried to make the Sannin equivalent made Sakura shine...
I genuinely find it both hilarious and pathetic in the war when Kishi just randomly brought up the Sannin parallel when Sakura got the Yin Seal. Like, we went past this when both Jiraiya fought Pain & died and Orochimaru died, why is it suddenly being brought up with Sakura all of a sudden?XD

Also, Hinata being heroine would make Kaguya far fitting villain since she'd be from one of her clans, although Kaguya herself needs work to, but even Kaguya is well written in my AU. There should have been a third Earth Seal alongside the Moon Seal and Sun Seal and Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata would beat Kaguya like that. Or she'd get TNJ'd, which is what happens in my AU.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey Vulpini stop lurking in the SHADOWS

SHOW YOURSELF YOU SAKURA FAN

YOUR PAIRING RUINED SASUKE AND THE UCHIHA BLOODLINE
Lmao trolling to the max, didn't Sarada awaken her sharningan? And has Uchiha visual traits? That's proof enough to deem your comment as fanfiction.

Nothing but your allowed to yap.

Last edited:

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I genuinely find it both hilarious and pathetic in the war when Kishi just randomly brought up the Sannin parallel when Sakura got the Yin Seal. Like, we went past this when both Jiraiya fought Pain & died and Orochimaru died, why is it suddenly being brought up with Sakura all of a sudden?XD

Also, Hinata being heroine would make Kaguya far fitting villain since she'd be from one of her clans, although Kaguya herself needs work to, but even Kaguya is well written in my AU. There should have been a third Earth Seal alongside the Moon Seal and Sun Seal and Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata would beat Kaguya like that. Or she'd get TNJ'd, which is what happens in my AU.
Yes, we had Sharingan vs Sharingan, it wouldve been perfect to have Byakugan vs Byakugan getting more into detail and giving Hinata the powerup she deserves :score:

Lelouch Vii Britannia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Finally lyke saw the light! On romance I wish naruto ended up with Karin and sasuke with hinata

Think of how strong their kids will be, ability to use both the byakugan and sharingan at will and switch between both at anytime

Narukarin child will have a tailed beasts level of chakra, a real powerhouse

Last edited:

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Finally lyke saw the light! On romance I wish naruto should ended up with Karin and sasuke with hinata

Think of how strong their kids will be, ability to use both the byakugan and sharingan at will and switch between both at anytime

Narukarin child will have a tailed beasts level of chakra, a real powerhouse
I always saw the light, I was just infiltrating the enemy base since early 2017, before that I was hyping Hinata 24/7

Queen Hinata solos :score:
Queen Hanabi solos :score:

Byakugan + Sharingan as one :win: