xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lies you tell, Hinata has never been abused by Naruto. Heck they even held hands. NaruHina is adorable.
You can say Naruto emotionally abused her. She tells him I love you and he never acknowledged it again but after the whole a Pein ordeal he his hugged by Sakura in front of the whole village while Hinata goes ".....". Naruto held Kakashi hand to give him chakra too when Kurama took over but there's no KakashixKurama, Gai had a Kakashi ride on his back after the Gaara retrieval arc but no GaixKakashi. Naruto was giving her chakra, after that he tells his dad Sakura was his girlfriend so holding Hinata's hand couldn't have meant much and it shows Hinata goes ".....!" Right after which made it looks like she was reacting to that but it was more likely the arrival of the other Hokages.

I don't hate Hinata but come on, she talked to Naruto like 6 different times in the entire manga, actual convos where both of them were talking and not her yelling when Naruto got kicked by Obito (Team Kakashi & Team Yamato vs Obito) or when she is stalking Naruto. Naruto also thanked Neji for being by his side too to he only thanked both as friends.

I voted: I disagree ;p

I agree with Le Sauce for the time being but for Naruto he hasn't had the time to really explore anything with Hinata ( I mean that in a innocent way) plus Naruto is kinda the typical 16 year old goofball when it comes to girls.
That's because Hinata only talked to him 6 time in the manga and would faint when he's there or stalk him from afar. Naruto loves Sakura and that's who he have his eyes on. Many people in real life try to go after the wrong people, Sasuke isn't right for Sakura while Naruto is.

Thats not what Naruto told Hinata "Thank You Hinata for alway being at my side" totally different from Sasuke telling Sakura "You're Annoying" Thats a Big difference.
He was going to give her chakra that Kurama was preparing, he thanked Neji. Naruto never shown to have anything but friendship for Hinata so that's a one sided pairing like SasuSaku. Naruto did call Hinata creepy to himself in part 1 if I remember right.

Well I was expecting good reason but you disappointed me and btw naruto does give **** about Hinata otherwise he wouldn't went 6 tails after her death and sasuke tried to save sakura in the kaguya fight so yeah your thread is horribly wrong Lol
Hinata is only seen as a friend by Naruto, seeing any friend at that point would set Naruto off. In the War arc Naruto was in intense training and fighting in the war 3-4 days with little to no rest so he, like the alliance, were feeling mental fatigue. Ninjas in the alliance were giving up at different points and were reencouraged by Sakura, Shikamaru, Naruto, Kages. Sasuke called Sakura and Kakashi useless and said he wouldn't have saved them if they weren't by Naruto, he didn't care when Madara stabbed her and Sakura thought this at that time, and he told Naruto to pretty much not help Sakura and Kakashi who were going to fall into the lava. He only start to save her after she helped saved him.

Hinata's love for Naruto is much more understandable than Sakura's love for Sasuke, at least Naruto didn't try to kill her.
True but only talking to Naruto in an actual convo 6x doesn't make me believe Hinata has a chance with him when Naruto loves someone who not only showed to have feelings for him but is someone he wants to be with. I do agree Sakura's love for Sasuke makes no sense and wasn't built on anything that great.

This^

OT- If Naruto didn't care about Hinata, he would've never fought for her and stood up for her against Neji(The strongest of k11 at that time) during the chuunin exams. And her opinion never would've gotten through to him, when he wanted to give up on the world and join Obito's cause. And guess what? Unlike Sasuke, Naruto has an appealing personality, and he never tried to murder Hinata. So whether Naruhina is a bad pairing or not is honestly a matter of opinion. But it is fact that, it's nowhere near as bad as SasuSaku. Besides it could be like Minato and Kushina. Kushina didn't truly appreciate Minato until he commented on her hair. Same thing could happen.
He cares about her as a friend, that's all he shown to see her as and he doesn't react to any of her advancement such as the I love you. I mean, who can pair Naruto to someone who talked to him 6 times the entire manga and who he never shown to think about more than a friend. Sakura loves both Sasuke (first love) and Naruto (new love) and he even took Sai he will tell Sakura how he feels about her after bringing Sasuke back.

Funny thing is, I'm sure it was Sasuke who got Sakura to start to like Naruto in part 1. Like how Minato saved Kushina when they were younger, Sasuke told Sakura that Naruto risked death to save her and she smiled, looked at Naruto and thought his name . Her feelings only grew for Naruto as the manga continued so that looks more like a couple than someone who doesn't spend a fraction of the time or talk to him as much as another love interest.

NaruHina is a one sided love. NaruHina is life in IT.
That's more manga facts

Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except Naruto actually cares about Hinata (him not saying what girl he found might mean he found someone that's different from Kushina) whereas Sasuke doesn't give a shit about Sakura to the point that he emotionally abuses her, hell, since she likely felt being stabbed during Sasuke's genjutsu, you may as well say he physically abused her too.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since I didn't reawaken this old thread I'll say this.

The person who said that Naruto didn't care for Hinata obviously didn't watch his fight against Neji nor he/she pay attention to the Pein battle.

IDC for SS, but there were points where Sasuke did care about her.

and in the tree climbing exercise he blushed in front of her when asking Naruto what did she tell him. and this isn't to justify what Sasuke did to her, but to show that there were moments that Sasuke has shown to care about Sakura.
Post automatically merged:

Since I didn't reawaken this old thread I'll say this.

The person who said that Naruto didn't care for Hinata obviously didn't watch his fight against Neji nor he/she pay attention to the Pein battle.

Last edited:
Kin
925💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NaruSaku beats them both in development, foreshadowing, parallels, and chemisry. However, people will still defend NaruHina just because Hinata.

ShikaTema and ShikaIno still remain my favorites, though.
I agree with most of what you said execept for ShikaIno pairing. I perfer ChojIno cause Ino would get a better growth than Sakura.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What makes Sakura and Sasuke pairing bad is that Sasuke wasn't interested in love and Sakura only cared about looks. The prove that Sakura only cared about looks is how she treated Lee for his looks. Sakura didn't give Lee a chance, even though Lee had a crush. Sakura would overreacted just because Lee blew air kisses.

Even when Sasuke turned evil and didn't care about love, Sakura still wanted to force Sasuke to be with her.

Wanting Sasuke to turn good was a noble thing, but forcing someone to love is not good. So Sakura wanted to be with Sasuke by foce, but anyone who was interested in being with Sakura she reject, that is really bad of Sakura.

Hinata didn't force Naruto to love her, Naruto didn't force Hinata to love him. They respected each other and didn't focus on shallow qualities like looks. They normally support anyone no matter what they look like.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're both forced...

The only established pairing for those two are themselves.

Sasuke being the ultimate Tsundere.

Jokes aside, Karin would best pair with Sasuke because there is actually chemistry with between them.

As for Naruto, maybe Sakura but she is a terrible person for Naruto. I think Naruto was better off with someone else.

Hinata is forced but there was AT LEAST some foundation that stemmed all the way from childhood. She was there for Naruto from the beginning and Naruto was grateful for her and her friendship. Although he never saw her in a romantic way because of Sakura.

Reactions: Spider0496