Nanatsu no taizai

oxtopus

Banned
Regular
1,340 posts 110 reactions
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
110
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
does anyone read nanatsu no taizai.Isn't it a great manga and its going to be be my main manga after bleach finishes this year.They should be a discussion page of this manga on the nb site.do you like the manga yes or no
 

ChicagoJhawk

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,577 posts 422 reactions
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
4,577
Reaction score
422
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Haven't read it but I might start. How many chapters is it currently?
 

xXMadaraUchiaXx

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,538 posts 116 reactions
Joined
Apr 16, 2014
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
116
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I Love it its just Great

Everybody has his Story

Everybody is sooo Strong but at the Same Time so weak
Its Deep
 

Ridoku X

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,115 posts 88 reactions
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
88
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I do read it and I believe there is a page here about Nanatsu No Taizai, though it's not that popular v_v
 

wanderingcactus

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,795 posts 423 reactions
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Messages
4,795
Reaction score
423
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Interesting..

Although why is it on the wrong category?

It should be on manga and stuff not Naruto Discussion
 

Mahesvara

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,453 posts 588 reactions
Joined
Apr 5, 2014
Messages
8,453
Reaction score
588
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Best Shounen manga series along with Magi IMO.
 

oxtopus

Banned
Regular
1,340 posts 110 reactions
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
110
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
so there's even a page here,should be more popular
 

Naruto Boss

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
783 posts 24 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
783
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah I read it too and I love it. Hope it continues for a while. I was also wondering why isn't it popular. Not a lot of persons talking about it.
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,124 posts 1,838 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I skipped the first 100 chapters but I do follow the manga as of may, I think. The latest chapter was pretty ..erm..badass?
 

abdulmanjoo1

Member
194 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
194
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i loooooooooooove it
 
Top