Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have really enjoyed this Manga. I think there's just the right amount of action, character/story development, It has the classic Shonen humor/fan service but it's not to point that Fairy Tail is where entire chapters are dedicated to it.

I really like the setting of the world I'm a big King Arthur, Merlin fan & of that world & that's kinda the setting of this world. I really like the plot there's a ton of mystery to be solved.

Meliodas & Ban or the dopenesss.

Young Vongola

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is a very interesting manga. I look foward to it every Sunday. I really want to know what the deal is with the last two sins, who was the traitor among them?

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is a very interesting manga. I look foward to it every Sunday. I really want to know what the deal is with the last two sins, who was the traitor among them?
Just from the look of the wanted posters even though that don't say much but I'd say it's the man because he looks like an old man & he has a devious look. Or maybe it's someone they already recruited which would be an awesome twist.

& I wonder about the Liz & Elizabeth thing? Is Elizabeth Liz daughter which would be very strange because Meliodas is always grouping her. Or maybe is she reincarnated because it's said Elizabeth was born the day Liz died?