[Discussion] Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 73 Discussion and Chapter 74 Prediction

Rate This Week's Chapter!

Votes: 1 50.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

XR999

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Even If I Have To Give Up My Life For It"

Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 73 Discussion and Chapter 74 Prediction

Discuss Nanatsu no Taizai chapter 73 here and predict the next chapter, chapter 74

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best

XR999

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love this manga. There are lots of action in it n lots of other cool stuff. I went throught the manga forum n saw no thread related to this manga so I decided to make it myself as this manga deserves it. If you havent read this manga you should give it a try its really good. Hope not breaking any kind of rule here.

As for this weeks chapter its was great finally King giving us hints about his power at the end n tht other. Next chapter we will get 51 page manga with a background on King n his sin cant wait. Plus his fight against Helbram. With King going all out. Its going to be epic.

XR999

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is this manga about?

i dont think its famous on Nb , so u might no get many or any responses here.
the manga is about seven knights who were set up for a horrible crime n now their captain along with the help of princess trying to get the team together to fight the evil tht waits for their kingdom. This is all i can say. Dont wanna spoil it for u if u wanna read it plus not good at explaining.

Well as for response goes i m not looking for huge one. I just thought this manga deserved a thread and a chance to get its own place in NB.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I'm glad that Hellbram is in fact a fairy. His character kinda annoyed me as he was like an old, trolling knight that gets his power from other people, but that he was all this time a fairy makes him more interesting. I'm especially curious about what happened 400 years ago and how King was involved. I'm also glad we're finally going to see him serious as so far I was a bit disappointed for someone that's the king of a mythical race.

PS: With all due respect, the coding you used for the first post sucks.

What is this manga about?

i dont think its famous on Nb , so u might no get many or any responses here.
If you want to know what it's about, you can always read my review about this series: