[Predictions] Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 306 Discussion and 307 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2⭐️

• 3⭐️

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 4⭐️

• 5⭐️

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Last Stop of a Long Journey"

Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 306 Discussion and 307 Predictions

Discuss Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 306 here and predict the next chapter, Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 307

BEGIN READING HERE @ THE LIBRARY

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean it could well end, but the war isn't really over over... i mean... where is the supreme deity at o_O
The war is over.

Where is the Supreme Goddess? That is the real mystery here.
Yeah, I was contemplating about that too. The demon king received ample screen time, yet when he nearly manifested in the real world, the goddess didn't do anything.

Also isn't Arthur still dead? Unless I'm forgetting something (which is possible as I always felt this series was hard to keep track of), but it would be really weird if nothing was actually done with this character.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I was contemplating about that too. The demon king received ample screen time, yet when he nearly manifested in the real world, the goddess didn't do anything.

Also isn't Arthur still dead? Unless I'm forgetting something (which is possible as I always felt this series was hard to keep track of), but it would be really weird if nothing was actually done with this character.
They either offscreened arthur and left it at that.... or maybe a second series of manga? Focused on him...?

Supreme deity only mentioned when it comes to merlin's powers.... that doesn't seem right....

So much unanswered... so much potential

Status
Not open for further replies.