[Predictions] Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 196 Discussion and 197 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

• 5★

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"As Long As You Are Here"

Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 196 Discussion and 197 Predictions

Discuss Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 196 here and predict the next chapter, Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 197

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...was this the first live pig taking a poop uncensored on screen ever?

And I really need to read this series again from the start as for some reason I always have the feeling my memory is hazy and fragmented about the events and characters of this manga, kinda like you lost track completely of what's it's about.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...was this the first live pig taking a poop uncensored on screen ever?

And I really need to read this series again from the start as for some reason I always have the feeling my memory is hazy and fragmented about the events and characters of this manga, kinda like you lost track completely of what's it's about.
Probably at your first point.
What do you need to know?

OT: I feel like Meliodas words mean something. That the commandments were never the real threat.
"If I dont become that guy I won't be able to protect you"
I think she's cursed to die as well. And be reborn again and again. Just like Meliodas but by the angels.

And I wonder how Merlin knows that about Meliodas curse? Next chapter is called ANSWERS so I'm guessing will get some.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably at your first point.
What do you need to know?

OT: I feel like Meliodas words mean something. That the commandments were never the real threat.
"If I dont become that guy I won't be able to protect you"
I think she's cursed to die as well. And be reborn again and again. Just like Meliodas but by the angels.

And I wonder how Merlin knows that about Meliodas curse? Next chapter is called ANSWERS so I'm guessing will get some.
I think it's where merlin is a demon herself and a relation to the demon king.

Also that meliodas he's stronger by dying this happens because he becomes more of a demon which is where his powers come from. That being his curse so the more he dies the stronger he gets the more of a monster he becomes

Status
Not open for further replies.