[Predictions] Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 181 Discussion and 182 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • ★★★★★

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Holy Knight Zaratras"

Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 181 Discussion and 182 Predictions

Discuss Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 181 here and predict the next chapter, Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 182

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol @ Zaratas. Quite the cheerful person and different than I expected. I guess this means that Elaine is alive as well, no?
Anyway, after the not so great chapters i'm actually hyped to finally see Mel's past.

The art in the last page was top notch!

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow.

I could tell the mangaka really wants us to like Zaratras as he made him overly "goofy". The ending definitely surprised me, I was expecting Meliodas to be in some sort of Demon mode, not holding baby Elizabeth. Although their relationship now seems weird because imagine saving a baby and then...

Interesting chapter, we got some progression and backstory of Zaratras' death. I give this chapter a 6.7/10

milkydean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I felt this chapter was pretty much the same as FT chapter.But Zaratras back was definitely interesting.So Elizabeth is an incarnation of Liz?Funny how there is a liz in e'liz'abeth.

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol @ Zaratas. Quite the cheerful person and different than I expected. I guess this means that Elaine is alive as well, no?
Anyway, after the not so great chapters i'm actually hyped to finally see Mel's past.

The art in the last page was top notch!
Don't think Elaine is still alive, Ban mentioned "losing her for a second time" after he went to help Meliodas.
Zaratas was most likely brought back to life a while ago when that soul eating commandment revived Elaine and the other random people.

Status
Not open for further replies.