[Predictions] Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 173 Discussion and 174 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 5★

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Darkness Descends"

Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 173 Discussion and 174 Predictions

Discuss Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 173 here and predict the next chapter, Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 174

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sick Burn XD :-

Mel might be holding back but how will he win?? Transformation or Black Beam incoming?

lord seventh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man I really badly want to know about the story of meliodas with the 10 commandments

OT : This chapter doesn't possess something great but next chapter is gonna be a blast..9 vs 1...cool

Last edited:

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm so hyper atm. First I thought only one additional Commandment would intervene, but then they all popped up :hyper:
Nakaba breaking all the tropes, first he created a tourney in true battle manga style then ended it prematurely, the he set up the MC to win comfortably against the villains, only for the villains to gang up and putting him in a precarious position.

Now the only things remains is the death of MC, which though he has pulled in his previous manga for a small duration but will it happen here. Mel dying would be a great great surprise and then it will become adventures of Arthur xd XD.

fraz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE, I haven't logged in for years and this chapter made me lol, I'm so pumped, can't wait for this to get animated

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Has anybod else noticed the man with long hair who looks identical to Meliodas' wanted poster?

This has been bugging me for some time now.
Great chapter although it seems like overkill that all the Ten would show up. Might be a snooze fest next chapter with some backstory.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Has anybod else noticed the man with long hair who looks identical to Meliodas' wanted poster?

Great chapter although it seems like overkill that all the Ten would show up. Might be a snooze fest next chapter with some backstory.
lmao
they been touched down on that.

The person on meli wanted person is one of the ten commandments.. so i always say they contain a future meliodas and a twin meliodas. lol

OT:

this chapter is the pure flipping hype yo.. when i saw all of them touched down i knew hell was to be risen. Lol its sick
Arthur needs to hurry and show his power.. i have a feelings hes gonna be on the sins level.. high tier.. specially if merlin is training him... btw where is merlin.. here is how i see this playing out

meli get his ass whooped but they dont kill him due to being an old ally
merlin comes in to save him again
the teleporting dude teleports back in the place with some people or he saves meli

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well this was specifically stated in the series at one point. I think it was somewhere in the chapters where the 10 Commandments first appeared. The author added the remark on the last place asking what the connection was between Meliodas and the Commandment who looks like him on his wanted posters:

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay let's analyse things.

Last chapter everyone was evacuated or left Meliodas to fight the 2 commandments. Ill come back to this in a second.

"He is still holding back a great deal". In this chapter we get a confirmation that Meliodas is holding back, Is it coincidence that this was said the same chapter as when the commandments land?

A few things to check off the list:
Friends evacuated
Mangaka telling us through one of the characters that he is holding back
Commandments Landing and Gowther confirming their killing intent.

This is definitely a set up for something special, I think it's time to see why they call him the Sin of Wrath.

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao
they been touched down on that.

The person on meli wanted person is one of the ten commandments.. so i always say they contain a future meliodas and a twin meliodas. lol

OT:

this chapter is the pure flipping hype yo.. when i saw all of them touched down i knew hell was to be risen. Lol its sick
Arthur needs to hurry and show his power.. i have a feelings hes gonna be on the sins level.. high tier.. specially if merlin is training him... btw where is merlin.. here is how i see this playing out

meli get his ass whooped but they dont kill him due to being an old ally
merlin comes in to save him again
the teleporting dude teleports back in the place with some people or he saves meli

It isn't future Meliodas, they doesn't share same name "his name is Estarossa" and the demon tattoo on the face is located above his right eye for Meliodas when it's the quite opposite for Estaross and is similar to Zeldris. They're obviously brothers and it's more than likely at this point in manga that Estarossa is the oldest of them all with Zeldris being the youngest.

Sick Burn XD :-

Mel might be holding back but how will he win?? Transformation or Black Beam incoming?

Isn't that Mera? Or Am I missing someone?

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When they said that Meliodas could have taken the place of "demon king" it made me wonder if he is the strongest demon... And why is his older brother on the wanted poster and not him? This chapter was so freaken awesome I told my mom about it even though so doesn't know anything about anime but I still want to know the story of Maliodas tho...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow Meliodas is the strongest demon?!Confirmed.I have a theory about his full power level.When half of his body is demonized his power lever triples(chapter 120 or 121) so it means about 100 thousend .What if he goes full body wouldn't that mean 200 thousend,on top of that sacred treasure 1 clone half of his power 100 thousend,in total 300 thousend!!!!!If he goes all out like that i can se him coming back save and killing a few of them and scare the shit out of the other ones left(mathematically this should be his real power level,plus we dont know what that broken sword can really do,I mean it has to be a reason behind the fact it was an important piece to seal the demon clan,do you agree?P.s I want this to happendso bad).

Status
Not open for further replies.