[Predictions] Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 170 Discussion and 171 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 5★

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"For Whom That Light Shines"

Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 170 Discussion and 171 Predictions

Discuss Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 170 here and predict the next chapter, Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 171

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally, a sin with a brain. I'm sure the commandments aren't out yet but at least the sins would stop playing along. I also feel Gowther will be getting his commandment power up soon

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Brooooo finally
In my mind i was legit thinking why tf we got all the sins there nd 2 commandments. Why arent they fighting those two. Of course we kno their not out just yet. King nd elaine will take out fairy commandment nd diane and other one will take out giant. Im growing to hate gowther though frfr

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Escanor is butchering all the Commandments .-.

Well I reckon they somehow pull through, at least the fairy one considering the nature of her magic. There's also some unfinished business with the giant and the other giants.

Last edited:

Zyael

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Escanor is a badass, the way they depict him really shows just why he is the strongest of the sins. It was nice to see Mel had a lot of faith in Escanor, and how Gowther is slowly progressing to get his true power and hopefully, a heart. This is becoming the series I look forward to most every week.

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Escanor is butchering all the Commandments .-.

Well I reckon they somehow pull through, at least the fairy one considering the nature of her magic. There's also some unfinished business with the giant and the other giants.
Diane and King need opponents, doesn't make sense story wise to kill the giant or the fairy off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.