[Predictions] Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 134 Discussion and 135 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★★

• ★★★★

• ★★★★★

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"To You, Who Are No Longer My Captain"

Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 134 Discussion and 135 Predictions

Discuss Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 134 here and predict the next chapter, Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 135

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
King gets on my nerves that he doesn't trust Meliodas. The guy who went through the pain of his past to get stronger and protect his friends and the kingdom. On the other side i like how he cares about Diane and Ban alot and don't want them to get hurt. Ahh crazy situation right now!

The fight was good though and showed us interesting stuff abouth the power of both of them. King's ability sounds really op if you ask me. Meliodas finally got his power back and damn that looked like alot that even the commandments sensed it.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>Mel asks King about his wings
>Meliodas full countered Disaster, a power which can magnify and accelerate growth
>We in the end see King feeling a pain in his back.
>As as result of disaster King's wing grow.

What really intrigues me is the powers of Goddess Ambers, they can hold demons powers and plethora of various things, they are really powerful entities which makes me thing probably the commandments were sealed in them too.

Also Mel knows about both Fairy kings. He has been around for too long. This also shows king is quite young.XD
And at the end even after Mel gets his powers we see all commandment disconcerted except Estarossa. XD
Waiting for the "Greeting" next XD and more about Mel's mysterious past which is so unbelievable that even king wouldn't believe.

King gets on my nerves that he doesn't trust Meliodas. The guy who went through the pain of his past to get stronger and protect his friends and the kingdom. On the other side i like how he cares about Diane and Ban alot and don't want them to get hurt. Ahh crazy situation right now!

The fight was good though and showed us interesting stuff abouth the power of both of them. King's ability sounds really op if you ask me. Meliodas finally got his power back and damn that looked like alot that even the commandments sensed it.
Same here King is becoming insufferable but that is understandable after all his powers magnify if fighting for the ones he trust and he is building his trust in Mel.
Moreover in the Monologue when Mel asked King he still doesn't has wings was a way of telling him they all have their pasts.

As for King's powers he is really strong today's chapter should put a stop to all speculations which suggest King isn't powerful without his weapon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.