[Predictions] Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 115 Discussion and 116 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★★

• ★★★★

• ★★★★★

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Once More Into The Nightmare"

Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 115 Discussion and 116 Predictions

Discuss Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 115 here and predict the next chapter, Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 116

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Ridoku X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting. Well we didn't have much story progression but I guess it was good. Meliodas getting his ST back and all. I gotta say, as most of us have already figured, Merlin looks shady AF. She has planned something. There are just too many coincidences v_v

Also, am I the only one that thinks Albion looks a bit uhmm...Derpy ? XD That made me think. If he is a creation of the Demon clan, then could the so called Red and Grey 'Demons' also be but mere creations of the demons ? Think about it. They all look kinda derpy, weird and monster-like, whereas the 10 commandments look humanoid. Well, at least most of them. What do you think ? Golems like Albion and Grey/Red class "demons" are all demon tribe creations.

Maybe even the non-human looking members of the ten commandments could be just creations, similar to how Gowther is. Or maybe it could be something like an outer armor thingy that shields the real member inside. Oh well I am getting too ahead of myself v_v

Last edited:

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice manga, by the way looking at your avatar makes me remember Hunter X Hunter, do you know any news about when it will be returned
Well Togashi recently wrote a review for a Shojo manga, if rumors are to be believed he is back as the editor of KnB, so soon but don't hold your breath XD.

OT:-
-Nice chapter
-Arthur returning.
-Merlin controlling Hawk =D
-Merlin creating the barrier.
-Melodias getting his weapon back.
-Merlin charging high interest XD

Nakaba is writing wonderfully, arc has been great so far.

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter. 5/5 for me.

-Meliodas has a "demon splitting sword" .. convenient for a demon.
- what is "that".. it can't just be meliodas' memories can it? wonder if merlin sealed some of his demon powers, or rather his full power.

Status
Not open for further replies.