[Predictions] Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 112 Discussion and 113 Predictions.

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★★

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★★★★

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Existence and Proof"

Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 112 Discussion and 113 Predictions

Discuss Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 112 here and predict the next chapter, Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 113

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

hixa kuogame

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was expecting something more from Gowther other than a twisted way to find love.. I thought there was going to be a huge plot twist, but it was just Gowther being weird.
He's so much like Sai.

The fighting was cool this chapter.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gowther's wild ride and King's suffering just doesn't end. Just when Diane was ready to confess to king she is danger of losing her memories XD.

I do believe there is a connection between Gowther and Merlin in the original legend of Sir Gowther, he and Merlin were half brothers. Probably Merlin created him (because of the way he acts as a Robot).
Chapter was good and was better paced then past weeks chapter, I am still waiting for the Holy commandments to face against the Sins.

Also I want to know what Merlin stole from Melodias, some weapon/item which allowed him to use his demonic power to the fullest?

Last edited:

Soloist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hol up so if Diane and king wanna bang how da hell will that work
OT chapter was cool I knew guila couldn't just fall in love with growther just like that

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hol up so if Diane and king wanna bang how da hell will that work
OT chapter was cool I knew guila couldn't just fall in love with growther just like that
power of that mushroom. like right now, she isn't in her giantess form. so I'm sure thats the remedy.

OT: eh, gowther's pretty messed up. but at this point everything i want to know pertains to meliodas & gowther's wanting to know "love" is hindering that. hope diane kick's his a** Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.