[Predictions] Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 109 Discussion and 110 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • ★★★★★

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Earthquake"

Nanatsu no Taizai Manga Chapter 109 Discussion and 110 Predictions

Discuss Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 109 here and predict the next chapter, Nanatsu no Taizai Manga 110

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rokudaime Hokage Naruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mad development, but now I'm confused as to whether Meliodas is half demon or 100% Demon because these demons look like him.

That guy with the black hair who looks like him could be his half brother or something.

Okay I'm really excited.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nakaba just made it more interesting, I was thinking what he will do next and he just made me hyped up for the forthcoming chapters.

Jɑégar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you notice carefully here:

You'll see that the guy with black hair
This one:
and the guy who has the same hair as Meliodas (Right of the screen) wear the same clothes somehow.

I think they're either his younger brother and older brother, or his younger brother and his father.
Whatever it was, shiz is about to get really real...!

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you notice carefully here:

You'll see that the guy with black hair
This one:
and the guy who has the same hair as Meliodas (Right of the screen) wear the same clothes somehow.

I think they're either his younger brother and older brother, or his younger brother and his father.
Whatever it was, shiz is about to get really real...!
man, mad development is an understatement.

@bold: goth meliodas, i'm assuming too, is meliodas' brother, they look like twins even. he also has the same demon clan crest as meliodas in the same location.

the guy to the right with the same hair i'm thinking and hoping may be his father. all i know is that he has some relation to him personally because his face seems to be the one on melodias wanted poster. . well seemingly.

next chapter is called confession i believe. we may find out more about melodias sin. and liz's death. maybe she was an apostle, someone tried to free the demon clan before using her and thats why meliodas destroyed danafor. her hair covers her eye the same way liz does, only gets me thinking she's an apostle even more, and the fact that elizabeth too is from danafor. reincarnation I'm not sure. not sure of any of this. nice to think about tho.

5/5 on the chapter.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that dude is definitely Meliodas' evil twin or whatever. But in regards to the other guy, they could simply be the same 'type' of demon. Earlier they already made a difference in the series between 'Red' and 'Grey' demons, so it's possible Meliodas, black-haired Meliodas and the other guy with the same crest belong to the same type of demons, not necessarily tied (directly) by blood.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would be nice!The moment they both meet in next chapter I guess we will know some information
Also:-
[/IMG]

Elizabeth's eye rune, insignia on Melodias belt and on the hilt of sword of the mysterious person are same.

I just can't wait for next weeks chapter.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also:-
[/IMG]

Elizabeth's eye rune, insignia on Melodias belt and on the hilt of sword of the mysterious person are same.

I just can't wait for next weeks chapter.
Nice!They are all related someway or other

Jɑégar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Almost everyone is saying the mysterious manlet is Melodias brother or is a family member what if it is a form/part of Melodias?
Not necessarily his brother, but I think that he's strongly related to Melio either being his evil counterpart or his brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.