Oresama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a fan of these inflated powerlevels

Escanor was at 114k (before The One of course) while he fought Meliodas who was at 142k, both are pretty much the pinnacle of what the goddess and demon clan have to offer. I dislike how these masters (Ludociel and Zeldris for that matter too) are much stronger. Oh well as long as Escanor magically stays ahead of anyone else besides maybe Meliodas I don't mind it too much.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a fan of these inflated powerlevels

Escanor was at 114k (before The One of course) while he fought Meliodas who was at 142k, both are pretty much the pinnacle of what the goddess and demon clan have to offer. I dislike how these masters (Ludociel and Zeldris for that matter too) are much stronger. Oh well as long as Escanor magically stays ahead of anyone else besides maybe Meliodas I don't mind it too much.
Escanors max is like 210 or 220(I wanna day I saw it while looking around, but I can’t say for sure) or something like that, if luciodel is 201k and mael was the strongest, he’s gotta be above that. Meliodas’ true power should also be around that high up if not higher(if he where to keep getting revived, or hell, he’ll probably get his full power back when he gets out of “purgatory”)

Escanor is only comparable cause it’s an archangels grace he’s using to begin with. Mael and Meliodas are comparable in power with that being the exact reason mael was chosen to go to the demon side and balance it out in place of Meliodas

Oresama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Escanors max is like 210 or 220(I wanna day I saw it while looking around, but I can’t say for sure) or something like that, if luciodel is 201k and mael was the strongest, he’s gotta be above that. Meliodas’ true power should also be around that high up if not higher(if he where to keep getting revived, or hell, he’ll probably get his full power back when he gets out of “purgatory”)

Escanor is only comparable cause it’s an archangels grace he’s using to begin with. Mael and Meliodas are comparable in power with that being the exact reason mael was chosen to go to the demon side and balance it out in place of Meliodas
With some logical powerscaling it should be around there yes, but the max we have actually seen was 114k in his fight with Meliodas who in turn had 142k and that was right before it was noon/The One. It was said by both Merlin and Melascula that Meliodas was back to how he was during the time he was the leader of the Ten Commandments as well so Escanor and Meliodas being far from their full potential just doesn't seem right.

I'm sure both of them will eventually have 200k+ powerlevels but it's definitely not fluid progression.

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With some logical powerscaling it should be around there yes, but the max we have actually seen was 114k in his fight with Meliodas who in turn had 142k and that was right before it was noon/The One. It was said by both Merlin and Melascula that Meliodas was back to how he was during the time he was the leader of the Ten Commandments as well so Escanor and Meliodas being far from their full potential just doesn't seem right.

I'm sure both of them will eventually have 200k+ powerlevels but that it's definitely not fluid progression.
They’ve said that about Meliodas about twice now though. And we know he’s still got some being revived left to do to his his true power. Iirc Meliodas was giving Escanor the business until closer to high noon, where he got stomped. If you take into consideration the difference in Escanors power when the fight begins, to when Escanor gets him, it’s reasonable that Escanor jumped up to around 200k at that point.

I can agree with it not being a very fluid progression, especially with people consistently saying Meliodas has returned/is returning, and then the manga saying he gets closer each time he’s revived. I personally think the next time he appears he’ll be back to his “true full power” Or even past that since it’s kinda confirmed he’s gonna learn/create his own special mov

The power levels I really wanna know are zeldrichs and merlin’s, her real one, cause her 44/4700? Is pure horseshit

Reactions: yualexius