Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: [Manga] Nanatsu No Taizai General Discussion Thread

Lmao @Ban.

They have known each other for years, it was obvious at certain times he had something to do with the Demon Clan and now he asks nonchalantly whether he is a demon or not.

Kinda sucks though that he seemed to be have swayed so easily by that supposed goddess. I hope there is more to his behavior.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I like Ban but he's an idiot if he really thinks that Elaine would want to be brought back to life by sacrificing someone else's than he really knows nothing about her. The first time I've been disappointed in this series.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I like Ban but he's an idiot if he really thinks that Elaine would want to be brought back to life by sacrificing someone else's than he really knows nothing about her. The first time I've been disappointed in this series.
Hence I said I hope there is more to his behavior. Seems a bit too easy, even for Ban, to just kill his captain because of a fishy goddess in a horn.

Rhythm

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So are the theories correct on Meliodas being related to the Demon & Goddess clan?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So are the theories correct on Meliodas being related to the Demon & Goddess clan?
Well that he somehow is related to the Demon clan so far is certain, albeit it still has to be officially 'announced' by Meliodas himself.

First thing I heard though about him being related to the Goddess clan likewise. That would be funny considering a supposed Goddess just tried to kill Meliodas via ban.

Last edited:

Rhythm

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well that the somehow is related to the Demon clan so far is certain, albeit it still has to be officially 'announced' by Meliodas himself.

First thing I heard though about him being related to the Goddess clan likewise. That would be funny considering a supposed Goddess just tried to kill Meliodas via ban.
Well, i've been reading theories and such.
It would kinda make sense though considering the fact that Meliodas doesn't even look like a demon himself and still has his youth.

Maybe the cooperation between the demons and goddesses were disallowed and since he was caught up in the middle of it he was supposed to be erased.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I Lol'ed so hard at these two pages.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

jiraiya lives

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's a very entertaining manga. I'm surprised at how underrated it is and the lack of threads about it here on the base. Hopefully it'll gain more exposure and popularity now that it has an anime and there's people reviewing it on youtube.