0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information

Name: Namikaze Hiro
Alias: The Black Bear of Konoha
Appearance: Personality:
Namikaze Hiro is an athletic structure, with Blonde hair and looks almost exactly like his Uncle Minato, he also has no beard, he possess very wonderful green eyes and laughter lines. He wears a fish net under the usual konoha Jounin jacket passed onto after being promoted. Hiro Is a Man full of true pain after the passing away of both his parents during the third shinobi war, and the passing away of his uncle minato, hiro then begins to assume a dark future but is drawn back by his guardian and also two of his closest friends Uchiha Hiragi and Kotomi. Hiro is compassionate and sometimes does not know how to express his feelings and is more like hyyuga neji in behavior.
Village Info:
Birth Village: Allied Village
Konoha NIL
Rank & Chakra
Ninja Rank: Genin
Element: Water
Specialty: Ninjutsu (Clone Technique)

Background Info
History:
After the passing away of his uncle minato, hiro begins to assume a dark future but is drawn back by his guardian and also two of his closest friends Uchiha Hiragi and Kotomi.
After a long while Kotomi his one true friend who had loved hiro since childhood and had joined him in the ANBU Black ops after leaving konoha for three years to the hidden rain village had eventually died on a mission with hiro by a shinobi known as the fly user, hiro was devastated, and only just a year later Hiragi was killed by itachi during the wipeout of the clan. Hiro had lost it and had become the deadly dreaded beast, strong, deadly and most of all, Fast! He was known in the ANBU as The Black bear of Konoha, mostly because he wore a bear mask on all his operations. Furthermore he met another shinobi from the hidden mist who was extremely talented but very lazy and was in the ANBU black ops for kirigakure, it was through this Ninja that Hiro was able to find some part of his humanity to hold onto at least to be sane for a while, Hiro later became kind hearted after all this events and also left the ANBU black ops.

Weapons & Accessories:
Hiro carries various ninja tools upon himself at all times. Hiro is a sucker for twain katanas which he slings at his back always ready for action, his shinobi holster houses his kunais as well as readily available marked shurikens as well, and also smoke bombs and explosive tags along side static strings.

Battles
Won: Lost:
N/A N/A

□ Approved □

Last edited by a moderator:

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

It was good till i reached the history part and after... You're not allowed to have kunai like that nor are you able to make up a clan and abilities in your bio unless its a official clan and whatnot and you only have 33 posts so i doubt you have a official clan yet.

I feel like this bio is gonna get declined, don't quote me on this but just looking out.

TheAssasin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you Senpai! i just looked through the template guide. i don't need to write down all those jutsus i saw on my bio, sinc e if approved i already saved the page to refer back to them?