Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have been watching one piece recently I have got to sky Island arc and It has 1 problems, 1: NAMI SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!!!!!!!, she treats everyone like crap and when she needs saving she screams for luffys help, she somehow thinks she is useful and follows everyone but in the fight she hides behind a crate, whenever luffy finds gold she steals it and treats her captain like dirt, on every other ship if she did that the captain would kill her, I know they are all friends but I hate her, by the way, is Franky a good character? I'm really looking forward to him. What do you guys think about the character? Is she any better later on or even worse?

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
out of all the strawhats most OP fans like nami the least
but she does kick ass after franky is introduced

and yes franky is awesome char

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
collecting money and gold is her habit......money is the most important thing in her live .....
but she is a good person from inside....you will see it....she will give all her gold to repair the ship

and about franky he is the funniest nakama. and the funniest thing is him is his abilities,,,:D

Yüme1

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have been watching one piece recently I have got to sky Island arc and It has 1 problems, 1: NAMI SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!!!!!!!, she treats everyone like crap and when she needs saving she screams for luffys help, she somehow thinks she is useful and follows everyone but in the fight she hides behind a crate, whenever luffy finds gold she steals it and treats her captain like dirt, on every other ship if she did that the captain would kill her, I know they are all friends but I hate her, by the way, is Franky a good character? I'm really looking forward to him. What do you guys think about the character? Is she any better later on or even worse?
Uhm...

*smacks u in the back of the head*

thats what a pirate does...

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She'll definitely get a powerup after this war. I love all the strawhat crew so she'll only be more helpful in battle plus she's a pirate so expect them to be devious at times.

Aruichi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well she is the *NAVIGATOR* i dont recall luffy recruting her for how well she can fight