Names and info

Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
80
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey guys I am new here. Can you please post something about yourself. For example Skype name. Mine is: wiktorkaluza.
Please tell me something. If there is any guy that had a account long on this forum then please tell me something about this website. I am going to make jutsu tutorials on YouTube soon. So you can learn something :D . Thanks
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hey welcome mate. my skype ID is jozef18zise
 

Valen

Banned
Veteran
Joined
Oct 6, 2012
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
392
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Welcome to NarutoBase

Please Read The Rules
Enjoy Your Stay
You must be registered for see images
 

Yugure

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Nov 11, 2010
Messages
8,525
Reaction score
731
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to the base.
 

Ōkami

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
21,781
Reaction score
2,396
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome

I'm an Aquarius i like long walks on the beach and books about Europe i also like sitting on top of my roof and shooting people with my BB gun it's funny as ****
 

Thoth

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
8,520
Reaction score
294
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Summer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
14,422
Reaction score
478
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base I do not skype
 

Killer Vision

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
58,366
Reaction score
1,607
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images




Here's a quick link to get you started ^_^
!


You must be registered for see images
 

Uzumaki Naruta

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
65,527
Reaction score
1,654
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

​
About me...My username is Uzumaki Naruta :p
 

Yuka

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
6,485
Reaction score
1,056
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to narutobase i hope you enjoy your stay
 

Kwalker394

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
3,724
Reaction score
160
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB ^_^ Hope you have a great time here lol
 
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
80
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello it's me UzumakiNarutard. I'll tell you the rules. You do not need to write your Skype name. You can just write hey how's going?? And maybe I send you a pm or do something to know you better. As I said before please tell me something about this site. If you know anything. Thanks
 
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
80
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I want to ask some questions. 1. How to be higher class like senior member I am academy student. 2. How to get a tittle under your picture like Yuka has Sennin. 3. How to get more green rectangles above Skype msn and yahoo.
 

Legendary Broly

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
9,529
Reaction score
1,222
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:hey: welcome to Nb , have fun :)
 

Nyanmaru

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
8,387
Reaction score
531
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base =DD Enjoy
 
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
80
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey yuka I want to ask you some questions. 1. How to be higher class like senior member I am academy student. 2. How to get a tittle under your picture like You have Sennin. 3. How to get more green rectangles above Skype msn and yahoo (rep). Please answer them
 

Fiederson

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
11,997
Reaction score
183
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:hey: >>>Hello and Welcome to the Base.<<< :hey:​
 

Graynne

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
16,138
Reaction score
944
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images


For you to be guided,

| | | | | |


Have fun.=DD
​
 
Top