Name one battle sasuke actually won throughout the series.

SatanicGod

Veteran
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Is this thread about naruto?
Why sasuke fappers are so insecure that they always bring naruto in every thread.may be its because of naruto's victory in VOTE 2 despite the fact that naruto was exhausted and didn't use any of other 8 bijuus chakra.

Anyways, naruto has defeated 6POP and 3rd Raikage without kyuubi.both of those shinobis are the strongest ninjas of their time.

Sasuke can't even beat them without itachi's eyes
Your joking about Pein right... IF IT WEREN'T FOR KYUBI NARUTO WOULD'VE LOST RIGHT here vv

You must be registered for see images

SatanicGod

Veteran
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
dont worry . this threads is going to be deleted soon. happened with me a few times when i tried to brought a true toipc on sasuke. perehaps the mods are the die hard sasugay fans and they cant stand these type of thread.

btw i appriciate that sasugay only solod - deidara without any effort. in other fights he was protected by nothing but pure plot
Mods are Naruto fappers, they delete threads like these because it is always discrediting and bashing Sasuke by claiming he never won a fight, when really all of the fights people try to restrict were actually wins and the OP can't accept that :bdpf:

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How is telling someone to move = saving? Pretty sure that's common sense. Also Karin didn't help Sasuke one bit vs Danzo Sasuke figured out Izanagi on his own only thing she did was heal Sasuke after the battle was over.
Am i the only one who finsihed reading this fight ?

Danzo had him with the curse seal but obito saved sasuke from a draw

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He became hokage based off fanbase (konohamaru was originally going to be hokage stated by kishi)

He has never had the intention to kill anyone but Haku.

This hokage fodder can't even stand by this "emo rinnegan brats" sword let alone not be considered a fodder in the office.
wHAT ?lol

Fans let naruto become hokage apparently

You must be registered for see images

You're more like the king of jokes lol

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto is a fodder but he's also the main character .. how do you weight those two things?
since you ike to bring up kurama so much i might as well enlighten you on the subject.

Truth is befriending kurama and using his chakra let alone jus tbeing able to harbor him in your own vessel took more effort and personal growth on naruto's part then sasuke went through the entire series.

He was a hatred consumed brat until the very end of the series.

1.Not anyone can become a jnchuuriki most peopel die
2.Naruto had to deal with the fox evil aura
3.Had to deal with the chakra from escaping from time to time when in battle early on because kurama was always waiting to breka free
4.Naruto had to fight kurama for control of the chakra.
5.naruto finally brings kurama to his side and is able to master mixing and utulizing chakra from kurama to such a a degree he can change its signature to each individual person

Meanwhile sasuke won against his brother because his brother let him and then had obito transplants those eyes for him.

The operation never threatened his life and he only injured his eyes because he spammed prolong use like a baby

So in summary yeah becoming a jincuuriki to kurama and learning to use his power is way more difficult then having a constant free power up by other uchihas

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You know damn well that we weren't even talking about that, we were talking about Sasuke using Manda as a meat shield

No i was saying sasuke used him as a meat shield you keep insisting summons are tools as if manda was down for that.

He took a life to save his own .

thats not what summons are for which is why suigetsu called him cold.

Simmer down academy student lol

SatanicGod

Veteran
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No i was saying sasuke used him as a meat shield you keep insisting summons are tools as if manda was down for that.

He took a life to save his own .

thats not what summons are for which is why suigetsu called him cold.

Simmer down academy student lol
1. I'm pretty sure summons are counted as tools in battles just like Akamaru is counted as a ninja tool
2. It takes skill and a lot of chakra to be able to summon an animal (especially a boss summon like Manda or Katsuyu)
3. Hebi Sasuke has always made use of techniques in unconventional ways, like Chidori was originally made as a piercing attack, but then he changed it to a pure stunning attack (Chidori Nagashi) and who are you calling an Academy Student??