Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who currently alive couldn't he solo? Naruto got his ass kicked by several sub-tier characters, which was directly addressed during Gaiden for being a result of Naruto not putting in any training while being Hokage. Sasuke on the other hand has non-stop been traveling the world; his combat abilities are still razor sharp. If he could handle the villains of the Boruto movie during the opening solo and make it out perfectly fine while Naruto got absolutely rekt, then I seriously doubt there is anyone currently alive that Sasuke couldn't solo with ease.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who currently alive couldn't he solo? Naruto got his ass kicked by several sub-tier characters, which was directly addressed during Gaiden for being a result of Naruto not putting in any training while being Hokage. Sasuke on the other hand has non-stop been traveling the world; his combat abilities are still razor sharp. If he could handle the villains of the Boruto movie during the opening solo and make it out perfectly fine while Naruto got absolutely rekt, then I seriously doubt there is anyone currently alive that Sasuke couldn't solo with ease.
Only salty haters deny.

Sasuke solos literally anyone alive in NV.

Michael

Legendary
Kin
104💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I recall sasuke was also wrecked by shin sir's shuriken and even momoshiki. Infact momo easily overpowered sasuke and the kage, only Naruto actually kept up with him. :sigar:

#Mangafacts.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I recall sasuke was also wrecked by shin sir's shuriken and even momoshiki. Infact momo easily overpowered sasuke and the kage, only Naruto actually kept up with him. :sigar:

#Mangafacts.
My point wasn't to debate if Sasuke>Naruto. My point was that the only characters since Kaguya who posed any kind of threat to Sasuke OR Naruto were those two from the movie/manga recap. And if Sasuke held his ground against even one of them solo, then any other character currently alive is no match for Sasuke.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally I think Sasuke would two shot Naruto, not one shot.

Deva path, absorb all his chakra because he's literally useless and has no counter for it and...yeah gg with anything else he does to kill him.

Personally I'd hold him in the air with deva path and just Kirin him point blank

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally I think Sasuke would two shot Naruto, not one shot.

Deva path, absorb all his chakra because he's literally useless and has no counter for it and...yeah gg with anything else he does to kill him.

Personally I'd hold him in the air with deva path and just Kirin him point blank
Neither of these would work....

Momoshiki was taking hours to absorb Naruto's chakra and he was still able to use his Chakra Mode quite easily, plus holding him in the air to strike him down with Kirin would do nothing to stop him from calling on the Kurama Avatar.