Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke stands on the training grounds, peering all around through his Sharingan. He was scheduled to meet a new student at this location today, and it was about the time for them to make their appearance.

Nakao

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke stands on the training grounds, peering all around through his Sharingan. He was scheduled to meet a new student at this location today, and it was about the time for them to make their appearance.

aoba haven been assigned to sasuke....goes about looking for his sensei. On getting there he sees that his sensei was waiting. He wondered 'how long has he been here hope i didn't keep him waiting for long'. "Ohayo sensei" he says

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
aoba haven been assigned to sasuke....goes about looking for his sensei. On getting there he sees that his sensei was waiting. He wondered 'how long has he been here hope i didn't keep him waiting for long'. "Ohayo sensei" he says
Sasuke watches as a man makes his way across the grounds, taking a leisurely pace and demeanor before greeting Sasuke.

You must be Aoba. My name is Sasuke Uchiha, and I'll be teaching you wind style. But first, there are some basics that we need to cover.

Tell me, what is a ninja? What is chakra and how does it relate to jutsu? You can be as broad or specific as you would like.

Nakao

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke watches as a man makes his way across the grounds, taking a leisurely pace and demeanor before greeting Sasuke.

You must be Aoba. My name is Sasuke Uchiha, and I'll be teaching you wind style. But first, there are some basics that we need to cover.

Tell me, what is a ninja? What is chakra and how does it relate to jutsu? You can be as broad or specific as you would like.

With the greetings done with. Aoba soon learns that his sensei is going to be real help, as he knows what he's doing. While pondering this he heard his sensei ask him some questions. Aoba feels the sensei setting him up. As he should have known that the questions were already covered in the academy. He does his best to answer his sensi saying

"A ninja is a military person trained in manipulation of chakra to perjfom techniques. This techniques vary alot one another. for a ninja there are three basic techniques; ninjustu, taijustu, and genjustu. Shinobi have noticeably more physical capabilities than a normal human being, able to execute feats of strength that would be otherwise impossible for a civilian, even at relatively low levels of skill. For example, their ability to jump. Ninjas posses tools these tools are used as alternatives to techniques. They can include weapons, accessories, and even clothing.

Chakra is created when two other forms of energy, known collectively as one's "stamina", are moulded together. Physical energy is collected from each and every one of the body's cells and can be increased through training, stimulants, and exercise. Spiritual energy is derived from the mind's consciousness and can be increased through studying, meditation, and experience. These two energies becoming more powerful will in turn make the created chakra more powerful. Chakra is essential to even the most basic technique. Through various methods, the most common of which is hand seals, chakra can be controlled and manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise, such as walking on water, exhaling fire, or creating illusions. Chakra is ordinarily not visible to the unaided eye unless it is highly concentrated or manifested in large amounts. Chakra vary from person to person some having only one affinity while others having more. The proper manipulation of the chakra can lead to creating justus related and unrelated to one's own affinity."

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke carefully listens to his students response, being sure to catch all of the details he mentioned to see how advanced his learning had gotten while in the academy. It seemed the teachers were doing their jobs, as he seemed to have a solid understanding of the topics. Sasuke kneels down and takes a scroll out of his bag, tossing it to his student as a stands back up.

±± Ninja ±±
A ninja is someone who uses their full abilities in the service of his/hers beliefs, working to achieve a goal. This goal can be anything from peace to war, money, destruction, personal griefs or even revenge and can be shared with others or individual. Most ninjas are fighters and correspond to the bulk of the military force of the great nations. However, a ninja doesn't need to be a fighter. Even medics or a simple carpenter may, in times of need, use his abilities (medical knowledge or abilities in working with wood for example) to accomplish the goals he set to himself, following his beliefs.

±± Chakra ±±
Chakra is the energy that is formed through the passive combination of both the Physical and the Spiritual energies in a sentient being (every living being with a conscious mind has chakra). Physical energy corresponds to the vitality of the body and its own energy. Spiritual energy corresponds to the mind or spirit, and comes from the awareness and "soul" of each sentient being.

Some ninjas have high levels of chakra because they have great physical energy (like the Akimichi or even Tsunade) and others because of their spiritual energy (like the Uchiha and the Yamanaka). However, its much more difficult to increase the spiritual energy than the physical one, thus why all ninjas pass through intensive physical workout.

Yin and Yang are based on this same concept. Yin is the basis of the spirit while Yang the basis of the body. In this i won't go into more dept because there are 2 things to consider: Yin/Yang manipulation in our RP is different from the manga one and both are more or less inacessible.

Chakra flows in a circulatory system inside your body, in a way that much resembles the blood circulation. This circulatory system has 8 small reservoirs that act as both storage but also chakra regulation. These are the eight inner gates. Along your circulatory system, small "portals" exist that enable you to expell chakra from your body. These are called Tenketsu and there are 361 of them scattered allong the body. When a tenketsu opens, chakra poors out of it. Its by molding the chakra that comes out of the tenketsu that you produce ninjutsu and genjutsu.

±± Ninjutsu ±±
Ninjutsu, or Ninja Arts, is the ability to, through the use of chakra, accomplish tasks that would be otherwise impossible to do. Ninjutsu are done by 2 stepts: focusing your chakra and molding your chakra. Focusing is using your will power to "will" a portion of your chakra to do something. On the other hand, molding is giving your chakra a set of characteristics that will enable you to produce the desired end effect.

Think of the chakra flow as our breathing. Normally, it happens passively, without any conscious intervention. However, when you need to you can use your will to control it. Its the same with your chakra flow. Its happens normally without your consicious intervention. However, you can focus your chakra and make it produce something.

Now, molding the chakra is done by two basic principles: Shape Manipulation and Nature Transformation. These correspond to the two broad areas that one needs to change in the chakra to produce a jutsu. Shape manipulation pertains to the ability to give your chakra a desired form while Nature transformation pertains to the ability to give your chakra a desired set of characteristics/properties. Sometimes, to better mold chakra, ninja use Handseals. Handseals are simply hand gestures that allow the ninja to more easily concentrate and mold the chakra into the desired technique

Your answers are correct, but if you ever need a reference, you may use this scroll. My first teacher gave it to me, but you could use it more than me so it's your's. The authors name is Scorps of the Binkan clan, maybe you will one day hear of his tales.

Now, what can you tell me about wind style? Who are some famous users? How does it interact with the other elements?

Reactions: Luther

Nakao

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke carefully listens to his students response, being sure to catch all of the details he mentioned to see how advanced his learning had gotten while in the academy. It seemed the teachers were doing their jobs, as he seemed to have a solid understanding of the topics. Sasuke kneels down and takes a scroll out of his bag, tossing it to his student as a stands back up.

±± Ninja ±±
A ninja is someone who uses their full abilities in the service of his/hers beliefs, working to achieve a goal. This goal can be anything from peace to war, money, destruction, personal griefs or even revenge and can be shared with others or individual. Most ninjas are fighters and correspond to the bulk of the military force of the great nations. However, a ninja doesn't need to be a fighter. Even medics or a simple carpenter may, in times of need, use his abilities (medical knowledge or abilities in working with wood for example) to accomplish the goals he set to himself, following his beliefs.

±± Chakra ±±
Chakra is the energy that is formed through the passive combination of both the Physical and the Spiritual energies in a sentient being (every living being with a conscious mind has chakra). Physical energy corresponds to the vitality of the body and its own energy. Spiritual energy corresponds to the mind or spirit, and comes from the awareness and "soul" of each sentient being.

Some ninjas have high levels of chakra because they have great physical energy (like the Akimichi or even Tsunade) and others because of their spiritual energy (like the Uchiha and the Yamanaka). However, its much more difficult to increase the spiritual energy than the physical one, thus why all ninjas pass through intensive physical workout.

Yin and Yang are based on this same concept. Yin is the basis of the spirit while Yang the basis of the body. In this i won't go into more dept because there are 2 things to consider: Yin/Yang manipulation in our RP is different from the manga one and both are more or less inacessible.

Chakra flows in a circulatory system inside your body, in a way that much resembles the blood circulation. This circulatory system has 8 small reservoirs that act as both storage but also chakra regulation. These are the eight inner gates. Along your circulatory system, small "portals" exist that enable you to expell chakra from your body. These are called Tenketsu and there are 361 of them scattered allong the body. When a tenketsu opens, chakra poors out of it. Its by molding the chakra that comes out of the tenketsu that you produce ninjutsu and genjutsu.

±± Ninjutsu ±±
Ninjutsu, or Ninja Arts, is the ability to, through the use of chakra, accomplish tasks that would be otherwise impossible to do. Ninjutsu are done by 2 stepts: focusing your chakra and molding your chakra. Focusing is using your will power to "will" a portion of your chakra to do something. On the other hand, molding is giving your chakra a set of characteristics that will enable you to produce the desired end effect.

Think of the chakra flow as our breathing. Normally, it happens passively, without any conscious intervention. However, when you need to you can use your will to control it. Its the same with your chakra flow. Its happens normally without your consicious intervention. However, you can focus your chakra and make it produce something.

Now, molding the chakra is done by two basic principles: Shape Manipulation and Nature Transformation. These correspond to the two broad areas that one needs to change in the chakra to produce a jutsu. Shape manipulation pertains to the ability to give your chakra a desired form while Nature transformation pertains to the ability to give your chakra a desired set of characteristics/properties. Sometimes, to better mold chakra, ninja use Handseals. Handseals are simply hand gestures that allow the ninja to more easily concentrate and mold the chakra into the desired technique

Your answers are correct, but if you ever need a reference, you may use this scroll. My first teacher gave it to me, but you could use it more than me so it's your's. The authors name is Scorps of the Binkan clan, maybe you will one day hear of his tales.

Now, what can you tell me about wind style? Who are some famous users? How does it interact with the other elements?
aoba watches as his sensei retrieves a scroll, which he promptly throws towards him. he deftly catches the scroll as it sails towards him. i want to show him i am not only book smart he thinks. on short perusal of the scroll he sees that the scroll was written by none other than the legendary scorps himself. He had heard of his exploits. now he looks towards his sensei in a new light as he feels he will learn a lot from him.

sensei where do we start from?

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
aoba watches as his sensei retrieves a scroll, which he promptly throws towards him. he deftly catches the scroll as it sails towards him. i want to show him i am not only book smart he thinks. on short perusal of the scroll he sees that the scroll was written by none other than the legendary scorps himself. He had heard of his exploits. now he looks towards his sensei in a new light as he feels he will learn a lot from him.

sensei where do we start from?
Sasuke could see that his student was eager to start, but there was still more to discuss before they could get to the fun stuff. Tell me about wind release. How does it interact with the other elements? What is it strong to? What is it weak too?

Nakao

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke could see that his student was eager to start, but there was still more to discuss before they could get to the fun stuff. Tell me about wind release. How does it interact with the other elements? What is it strong to? What is it weak too?

Wind Release is one of the five basic elemental nature transformations. It is performed by making chakra as sharp and thin as possible. Wind Release is mainly short to mid-ranged offensive techniques that combine brute force and keen precision to deal cutting and slashing damage. A rarity among the five chakra natures, wind techniques are usually performed by generating air circulation and can be enhanced through this method as well. Wind-natured chakra can also be channelled into blades to increase their cutting power and overall range.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good but there are a few things that I would like to add. Wind is a funny element in how it interacts with the other elements. It feeds fire, and is thus weak to it, while insulating lightning, making it strong to that. It is neutral to water and earth. In our RP, what this means is if your opponent fires a D-Rank water technique, you'll need to use at least a D-Rank wind technique to defend against that attack and protect yourself. If they use a D-Rank Fire jutsu, you would need at least a C-Rank wind technique; while you can defend against a C-Rank Lightning jutsu with just a D-Rank wind jutsu.

Now, this does not mean that D-Rank wind will protect you from every C-Rank Lightning jutsu, you have to use logic with your moves. Obviously, a wind wall being made in front of you won't defend against an attack from behind. Do you have any questions?