Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are a Nagato fanboy and don't even know it.
wtffffff......!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nagarto tond evon has his realll eias he cant evan limboo like Tobidara, he ware dying like a fotter cus of rinnegan!!!
Post automatically merged:

alzo he feelz a lil bit gie cuz he ddint smash konnan nd i dond likk gays cuz i speak likee minamoto!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Vayne and minamoto

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wtffffff......!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nagarto tond evon has his realll eias he cant evan limboo like Tobidara, he ware dying like a fotter cus of rinnegan!!!
Sasuke died and came back with a rinnegan. Nagato had his since he was a child. Neither of them unlocked it on their own but Nagato was more capable of rinnegan tech because he has more chakra than Sasuke.

Reactions: Urda

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke died and came back with a rinnegan. Nagato had his since he was a child. Neither of them unlocked it on their own but Nagato was more capable of rinnegan tech because he has more chakra than Sasuke.
nice fanfic...

alzo forget to sayd stop smookin weeeed evary diy ma nikaa!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: Vayne and minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

alzo he feelz a lil bit gie cuz he ddint smash konnan nd i dond likk gays cuz i speak likee minamoto!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice fanfic...

alzo forget to sayd stop smookin weeeed evary diy ma nikaa!!!!!!!
BUSTED!!!!!!!!... see now???? ..

Reactions: Vayne

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke has more experience now since he is older, but his feats are inferior than his battle against Madara, Kaguya and Naruto.
The reason why Sasuke couldn't absorb and attack at the same time, was because he was inexperienced. Why can't Sasuke do that now.

In his battle against Naruto, Sasuke sharingan deactivate. Sasuke needed to absorb Kurama chakra just to activate his sharingan and use Chidori and Amaterasu.

Sasuke has used these Rinnengan abilities:

Chibaku tensei (sealing all 9 Bijuus into rocks)
Outer Path (connecting Bijuus to his Susano)
Preta Path (absorbing Kurama chakra)
Flying (When Sasuke is carrying Boruto inside Skeleton Susano flying without wings)
Portal (can teleport anywhere)
Switching place (can switch place with person or object, basically anything in range)

We haven't seen Sasuke combine anymore Susano with Amaterasu, remember when Sasuke used that to defend himself against Raikage.