Nagato was the 2nd Strongest Edo Kabuto Used

JerinIsac

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi was able to seal Nagato only because of Nagato's disability. Kabuto said that Nagato was hard to use because he wasn't able to move around on his own, which is why Itachi was shouldering him the whole time. Nagato is without doubt the second strongest Edo Tensei that Kabuto had.
Hashirama and Tobirama wud surpass Nagato, but he's Orochimaru's Edo Tensei. They are not applicable.

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito became stronger than Nagato when he grabbed the Rinnegan, he was weaker before that. Tobi manipulated Nagato because they both had the same goal - peace, that doesn't mean Tobi was stronger than Nagato lol.
clearly you dont read the manga, because obito had senju dna and an uchiha body he already was able to use rinnegan technique, ying yang, and mujouton on top of that. Rinnegan just gave you better control of gedo. So clearly 14yr old tobi>>>>nagato in anyway or form

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
clearly you dont read the manga, because obito had senju dna and an uchiha body he already was able to use rinnegan technique, ying yang, and mujouton on top of that. Rinnegan just gave you better control of gedo. So clearly 14yr old tobi>>>>nagato in anyway or form
Clearly you're the Nagato hater and need to leave.

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, and all I have to say is that you guys are pointless.
Nagato is 2nd Strongest Edo. That's all I have to say.
You can hop on Itachi's dick as long as you want and say he'll beat Nagato, but Nagato's better and will beat Itachi.
Thread is over.

griems

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think what Kabuto was referring to when he said Itachi was on a different level is more or less his intelligence and his ability to predict being used for Edo Tensei. What Kabuto didn't know however was that Shisui's eye was not for Itachi to break out of ED but rather for Sasuke - it just didn't work out that way.

In terms of just power I think Nagato just has alot more to offer than Itachi.

Raman377

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just gave you a counter Itachi had for EVERY JUTSU Nagato had. I know you read it otherwise you wouldn't have known Itachi's jutsus were there. You have no counter to my points but you're just a fanboy who doesn't wanna accept defeat.
Do you even know what yasaka magatama are? Itachi could only make one while madara could make 5 and still the damage was so little compared to rasen shuriken and biju bomb. You are just an itachitard who believe itachi canddo everything

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After absorbing energy from Killer B, he became the strongest, in my view

Hanzo was only stronger than the SPoP. Nagato regaining his legs made him much stronger than SPoP himself. Even if that is questionable, nothing stops Nagato from summoning the SPoP similar to how the Seven Swordsfolk could summon their swords. So overall, i think Nagato got ahead of Hanzo as a reanimation. It is also worth nothing that fighters like Hanzo lose some degree of power as reanimations since they rely on their bodies more than on energy powers.

After them, the Gold and Silver Brothers are worth a shout, but as individuals are probably not so strong. They should only be as strong as Madarama at best.

Closing off the top level would be the reanimated beast hosts and the Akatsuki. Im not too sure who beats who, tho.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato would shinra tensei the explosion and blitz Deidara, sealing his soul lol. GG EZ. Did you forget that Nagato was the entire Akatsuki’s boss or something?
I think they were considering the overall utility of a repeating nuke and not so much whether it wins every single fight.

Deidara can also be countered by Omoi, but surely we would not say Omoi is stronger/better.