Nagato was born with Rinnagon

Ringleader66

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been thinking about the whole tobi gave nagato the rinnagon thing and it makes sense but I still think that nagato was born with it here are my reasons why it's possible

1. Since the Uzamaki are related to the senju which we all can agree on that means that they have to share some DNA with the S06P and seeing as some genetic traits are recessive isn't it possible that nagato got lucky and the rinnagon showed in him

2. Nagato isn't uchia as far as we know so he couldn't have evolved a sharingon

3. I don't see how Tobi would have gotten the rinnagon unless u say he took madaras which would mean that Tobi was at the last battle between hashi and madara which I find unlikely

This is what might of happened maybe madara knew of a child that was born with the rinnagon so he came up with a plan with whoever tobi really is to get the boy to revive him maybe that happened or nagato was born with it or maybe tobi wasn't lying who knows I just hope we find out

A article on how recessive genes work

ShishaMastah420

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been thinking about the whole tobi gave nagato the rinnagon thing and it makes sense but I still think that nagato was born with it here are my reasons why it's possible

1. Since the Uzamaki are related to the senju which we all can agree on that means that they have to share some DNA with the S06P and seeing as some genetic traits are recessive isn't it possible that nagato got lucky and the rinnagon showed in him

2. Nagato isn't uchia as far as we know so he couldn't have evolved a sharingon

3. I don't see how Tobi would have gotten the rinnagon unless u say he took madaras which would mean that Tobi was at the last battle between hashi and madara which I find unlikely

This is what might of happened maybe madara knew of a child that was born with the rinnagon so he came up with a plan with whoever tobi really is to get the boy to revive him maybe that happened or nagato was born with it or maybe tobi wasn't lying who knows I just hope we find out

A article on how recessive genes work

Madara never died at the end of that battle...

Shortly before he did die, he unlocked his Rinnegan...And i'm guessing Tobi was there when he died, and Tobi took those eyes and gave it to Nagato...

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perhaps it was Tobi's way of subtlety saying that he is Nagato's father ?

Far-fetched but so is the majority of the shit I read these days.

Hipster Madara

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Senju= younger son = body so where would he get rinnegan/eyes from if his earliest ancestor didn't have it to begin with?
2. Kishi is a troll, nuff said (gonna guess he is related to madara.)
3. No, Madara lived well after their fight and he probably gave his rinnegan to Tobi before his death years after the fight.

saaaaaadpanda

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I call BS on the recessive gene theory. If the rinnegan were a recessive trait, even if it were a very rare one, we would have seen it in more individuals.

Ringleader66

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Senju= younger son = body so where would he get rinnegan/eyes from if his earliest ancestor didn't have it to begin with?
2. Kishi is a troll, nuff said (gonna guess he is related to madara.)
3. No, Madara lived well after their fight and he probably gave his rinnegan to Tobi before his death years after the fight.
Like I said if the uzamaki share DNA with senju it's possible for anyone with DNA of SO6P they can have rinnagon read the article on recessive traits

mas129

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand the point of over thinking this.

1)No page exists of Nagato with normal eyes.
2)Kabuto says: "I don't know if fake Madara will act as planned" suggesting Madara and Tobi know each other.
3)Madara thought Nagato revived him so he knew Nagato had the rinnegan linking to point 2
4)Tobi says he gave Nagato the rinnegan when he had no advantage from lying.

ShishaMastah420

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I said if the uzamaki share DNA with senju it's possible for anyone with DNA of SO6P they can have rinnagon read the article on recessive traits
There is a problem of his genes being extremely watered down, The Elder son received the S06p's eyes, so it would be more likely for Nagato to receive the Rinnegan through recessive traits if he was a descendant of the Elder son, not the Younger son.

The Uzumaki are distant relatives of the Senju...

Last edited:

Brd17

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure he was given them because he never turned them off like every single person who has sharingan does, except Kakashi who was given his. And at the time tobi was pretending to be madara, so they are probably his

Ringleader66

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand the point of over thinking this.

1)No page exists of Nagato with normal eyes.
2)Kabuto says: "I don't know if fake Madara will act as planned" suggesting Madara and Tobi know each other.
3)Madara thought Nagato revived him so he knew Nagato had the rinnegan linking to point 2
4)Tobi says he gave Nagato the rinnegan when he had no advantage from lying.
like I said they could have know that a child was born with rinnagon in fact it could be possible that tobi isn't even uchia he could have implanted sharingon into his own eyes since he knows so much about transplanting eyes a very very bold statement but anything is possible with kishi writing

Ringleader66

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure he was given them because he never turned them off like every single person who has sharingan does, except Kakashi who was given his. And at the time tobi was pretending to be madara, so they are probably his
Have u ever seen the SO6P without his rinnagon activated???

Hipster Madara

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop double posting.

It's WAY too distant for me to believe this is plausible. Senju/Uchiha are closer related but NONE of them throughout all of history, including the so6p's own sons, didn't get rinnegan but Nagato did? Highly doubtful.

mas129

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like I said they could have know that a child was born with rinnagon in fact it could be possible that tobi isn't even uchia he could have implanted sharingon into his own eyes since he knows so much about transplanting eyes a very very bold statement but anything is possible with kishi writing
So many signs point to Nagato had rinnegan implanted but instead you bring up some gene theory crap when this is just a manga and not real life so it isn't a valid point in the first place. Then say that "Madara knew a child was born with rinnegan".

How exactly did he know, how did he know to look in the hidden rain, so many flaws in your argument. Just give me one reason which isn't an assumption to take you seriously otherwise just stop this bullsh*t.