Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off nagato is crippled and remember he can still move at high speeds like he did against killer bee via the mechanical paths ability

Oh and everybody ms sasuke was partially blind and he went up against 4 in some way while losing chakra well nagato has one of the largest chakra supplies so that won't be a problem and 99% of the time the raikage will attack carelessly and nagato will absorb his chakra and resulting in the restoration of healthy red hair nagato or ohnoki will attack with destruction of primitive world tech because he has so much confidence in himself and nagato will absorb that

Nagato wins this

Slug Princess Tsunade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe Nagato has large chakra supplies, but he has no way more chackra then the 5 Kage combined. It was stated the Raikage has Bijuu level chakra. Tsunade's chakra reserves are almost on pair with the Raikages.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe Nagato has large chakra supplies, but he has no way more chackra then the 5 Kage combined. It was stated the Raikage has Bijuu level chakra. Tsunade's chakra reserves are almost on pair with the Raikages.
Yes I agree, but still he has substantial chakra seeing how he was able to fight the leaf village, use a large scale shinra tensei and fight naruto in sm and in his six tailed form still having enough chakra to create such a massive chibaku tensei and not to mention he used the rinne tensei but anyways nagato is at a disadvantage due to his mobility, if he has mobility he solos

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say that, a Prime Perfect Percent Chakra + No Emaciation Living Pein Nagato wins, tbh.
Onoki could lift around islands and keep up with madara better then anyone else
I think, he could carry the team given the feats that he has.

Tsunade and a,jr are pretty much irraevent here

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Onoki could lift around islands and keep up with madara better then anyone else
I think, he could carry the team given the feats that he has.

Tsunade and a,jr are pretty much irraevent here
I think that Ōnoki possesses magnificent speed, and reflexive features, that lets him keep pace with the likes of that of a Prime Perfect Percent Spiritual Energy + No Emaciation Living Pein Nagato.. but.. can he realistically counter-act any of his The Six Paths' Of The Pain Skillset.. ?

Reactions: Yin