0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information

Name: Nagato Uzumaki
Nickname: Child of Prophecy
Clan: Uzumaki

Appearance:

Nagato was a fair-skinned man with chin-length red hair (a colour which is a trademark of the Uzumaki clan) with his most noticeable trait being his Rinnegan eyes. As a child, his hair would regularly hang off his face blocking the view of his eyes; his normal eyes are never seen. Nagato grew into a tall man, that never wore the akatsuki uniform, but the 6 Paths wore it for him.​
Personality:

Nagato was a sensitive, kind boy, prone to crying, and was traumatised by the idea of killing others, even if it was to save his friend Yahiko. Scared and unsure of his place in the world, he desired to help those he cared about, but never knew how. He was consistently respectful and kind to Konan, who he claimed to be his "angel" in Amegakure. He was shown protecting her, without request or hesitation from Jiraiya before his battle with his former teacher. Apparently, she was the only Akatsuki member that addressed him by name. He was aware of Konan's feelings towards Yahiko and left them alone to have personal time together.

As Pain, his personality became very different, having become a calm, serious, aloof, and detached man. Apparently believing traumas he experienced in his youth had enlightened him to the true meaning of pain and suffering, he considered himself a deity, and believed he had evolved beyond a mere human being. He sought to show the world the meaning of pain by using an ultimate weapon to deter future wars, by means similar to "mutually assured destruction", and showed no moral qualms about his actions. He was willing to kill Jiraiya to ensure the completion of his plans. He even went so far as to proclaim himself a "god of peace", that had to guide the world to maturity through pain. Finally, he felt that no-one could understand true peace unless they understood "true" pain, something his childhood friend Yahiko believed. Minato Namikaze believed Tobi to have been using this philosophy in his favour, in order to manipulate Nagato.
Nonetheless, he was seen to be quite respectful, particularly to the fallen and the dead. Given the Akatsuki members' frequent bickering, he often quelled them and encouraged better relations among members.

Village Information

ϟ Village of Birth ϟ​
ϟ Village of Alliance ϟ​
ϟ Group Affiliation ϟ​
Amegakure​
Konohagakure​
Akatsuki​

Rank | Chakra Information

Specialty: Rinnegan | Rain | Elemental Ninjutsu | Chakra Sensing | Summoning | Gravity Manipulation | Medical Ninjutsu

Elemental techniques:

Nagato being wielder of the Rinnegan, and having mastered the basic five elements by the age of ten, is exceptionally gifted at performing them. Nagato manage to improve his mastery over the basic five to an even greater extent by being capable of performing all elemental techniques with faster hand seals.​

Chakra Sensing :

According to Itachi, Nagato's real body has the ability to sense chakra and was quite a powerful and accomplished sensor, able to sense the build up of Amaterasu before it was launched and even pinpoint Kabuto Yakushi kilometers away despite the latter having erected a barrier around himself.​

ϟ Elements ϟ​
ϟ Techniques ϟ​
水 Suiton → Mastered​
Medical → In Progress​
雷 Raiton → Mastered​
Genjutsu → Mastered​
火 Katon → Mastered​
Kenjutsu → In Progress​
風 Futon → Mastered​
Ninjutsu → Mastered​
土 Doton → Mastered​
Taijutsu → Mastered​

Background Information

History

When Nagato was very young, and without his knowledge, Madara Uchiha transplanted his Rinnegan into him, thus causing the young man to possess both Senju and Uchiha DNA. During the Second Shinobi World War, Nagato lived with his parents in a village somewhere near Amegakure. One day two Konoha shinobi broke into their home, looking for food, unaware that the place was still inhabited. Nagato's parents, believing they were going to be killed, attacked the two so that Nagato could escape. Having mistaken them to be enemy ninja, the Konoha ninja killed his parents. In his grief, Nagato awakened his Rinnegan for the first time and killed the assailants. He came to consider this incident as the first great pain of his life.
With his family gone, Nagato wandered the country, going from house to house asking for food. In time he met a dog named Chibi and, later, met Konan and Yahiko, who began travelling with him in his search for food. One day, Chibi was killed in the crossfire from Hanzō's fight with several Konoha shinobi. Nagato and the other orphans later mourned its death. When the war ended, the three orphans ran into the Sannin and after hearing Yahiko's plea, rather than return to Konoha with his team-mates, Jiraiya decided to teach the three how to look after themselves.
Soon after Jiraiya began living with the orphans, Nagato and Yahiko were attacked by an Iwagakure ninja. Nagato reactivated his Rinnegan to defend Yahiko, killing the ninja. When Jiraiya found out about this, he decided to train them in ninjutsu. Nagato was very emotional about killing the ninja, and asked Jiraiya for help so he could protect Konan and Yahiko. Jiraiya's response was for Nagato to grow up and to use his eyes to find the peace that they both desired for the world. Three years later the orphans had become competent ninja, so Jiraiya returned to Konoha.
Over the years, news of the three's exploits would reach Jiraiya which often consisted of the death of someone who opposed them; eventually he received word that they had all died. In truth, Nagato, Konan, and Yahiko began a quest to find peace, by forming the organisation Akatsuki with Yahiko as its leader. They became full-fledged Amegakure ninja and gathered followers who shared their philosophies of an end to war. At some point, Obito Uchiha and Zetsu found Nagato, with Obito introducing himself as Madara Uchiha. The trio had their doubts about the masked man actually being Madara, but Nagato became interested in his plans after hearing "Madara" mention the Rinnegan and what he could do with it.
Hanzō, the leader of Amegakure, viewed the group as a threat to his rule and schemed with Konoha's Root to eliminate them. Claiming to want to discuss peace, Hanzō lured Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan to an ambush. There he forced Nagato to choose between killing Yahiko or Konan. Not wanting to force Nagato to make the choice, Yahiko impaled himself with a kunai that was placed in Nagato's hand. With Yahiko's dying breath, he told Nagato to survive, because he believed in Jiraiya's words that Nagato would become the world's saviour. This incident would become the second great pain of Nagato's life.
Devastated, Nagato retrieved Konan and Yahiko's body and launched an attack on Hanzō's men. Nagato took over as leader of Akatsuki in Yahiko's stead.

ϟ To be continued ϟ

Battle Information

ϟ Battles Won ϟ​
ϟ Battles Lost ϟ​
0​
0​

Recieved permission from Passion | Scorps: |
Dropping:
Fuuinjutsu:

Reactions: Dr Strangelove

Toshiro

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
really cool pictures! I like the first one the most
Thanks, and me too. :)

Amazing dattebayo!
Thanks. xD

Not terrible >_>
Less Terrible than you. <3

Epic! Now pass that test! :hooray:
Thank you, fellow Bleach fan | Nekura budday. <3
Yeah I know, I need to finish the test completely this time, and pass. <__>
Hopefully I will, since I don't think I'll be inactive for quite some time.

badass haha nice
Thanks. xD

Megamkfan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amazing bio Toshi!!!! (Imma call you that.) I like the first 2 gifs. I love how your name is Toshiro, you have Nami as your avatar, and have a Nagato bio.

Toshiro

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Will do.<3

Nice bio! Good luck on the battle test :win:!!!
Thanks. :)

Don't get 0 move pawn again U_U
Good luck Turtle.

PS: At the end it should say LP, I made it >_>
Thanks. :)
No, I made it. U_U
Don't lie. >_<

Good Luck. ;=]
Thanks, Loki. O_<

Well, hopefully we'll have 3 Nagato's running around U_U
It'll be two, since Drey doesn't role-play that much really anymore. O___O

hey nagato, we don't like you , we love you.
I love you too. <3

Hey do you think when Nagato get's aroused the pain's get a you know what. I should probly go to sleep.
O__O That was probably the horniest shit I heard today.