Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Christian scholar and medical doctor Nabeel Qureshi died of stomach cancer in Houston, TX after a lengthy and painful illness.

Formerly a devout Ahmadyya, he started studying the arguments for and against Islam after discussing the issue with his best friend in college,and converted to Christianity in 2005.

He received degrees relevant to both medicine and religious studies from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Biola University, Duke University and Oxford University.

Qureshi debated several Islamic apologists, including the famous scholar Shabir Ally. He also debated Miroslav Volf, a liberal theologian at Yale University, on the subject: "Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?"

His most famous book is titled: "Seeking Allah Finding Jesus: A devout Muslim encounters Christianity" (2014)

Last edited:

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cant help but feel this was meant to offend someone buut thats not my business
Posting a thread about a dead person is supposed to offend someone? And who? I'm in good relations with the Muslims I know here in NB as far as I can tell and I have also posted similar threads in the past. For example I've posted a thread about the death of Chris Cornell, but I can't remember anyone jumping in and claiming I've done so to offend someone else's fans