Mystogan [V4.0] - The Revival

Migualon J.J.

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Messages
23,222
Reaction score
646
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Boy...this Mig guy must be pretty awesome :coffee:
 

Sharingdork

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 17, 2010
Messages
13,401
Reaction score
503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This bio was simply made for you. I have only one word for this, literally Amazing!!!
Well I made it; it had better be made for me. <.<
Guess whose back, back again, Mystogan's back, tell a friend!
uhhh... okay .-.
By bigger I assume you're referring to body physique, because that is the only characteristic where Mystogan is superior to Jellal >.>

You must be registered for see images
The only time Jellal was anywhere close to as awesome and useful as Mystogan is during the Grand Magic Games where he dressed up like him and used his staffs. U_U
*Doesn't see where I am in the bio*

*Scratches you off my bio*

Nice job :|
I was in your bio? Here, I'll try to see where I can fit you in here <.<
Boy...this Mig guy must be pretty awesome :coffee:
......
 

Goetia

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
34,484
Reaction score
1,419
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well I made it; it had better be made for me. <.<

uhhh... okay .-.

The only time Jellal was anywhere close to as awesome and useful as Mystogan is during the Grand Magic Games where he dressed up like him and used his staffs. U_U

I was in your bio? Here, I'll try to see where I can fit you in here <.<

......

If you insist u_u
 

Penguin

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
29,918
Reaction score
1,503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
;-------;

Nice bio. It'd be better with me in there.
 

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
12,187
Reaction score
519
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Insert generic "im coming fir this bio"threat.

Nice bio, wasn't sure you'd pick him back up after I buried him ^-^
 
Last edited:

Yuse

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Apr 15, 2014
Messages
8,999
Reaction score
230
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice bio Sensei...though I should have been....not even gonna finish that
 

TheLastSensei

Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
248
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Awesome bio. I can tell you put a lot of effort into it! 10/10
 

Yubel

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Apr 16, 2015
Messages
3,104
Reaction score
201
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Naruto.

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
50,612
Reaction score
736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
10 months. Wow. .-.
 

Kai NB

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jun 11, 2014
Messages
13,378
Reaction score
409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's finally here
 

Leathercandle

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
5,429
Reaction score
141
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Mystogan has returned!
 

Troi

♆ Soul of the Sea ♆
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,149
Reaction score
1,667
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Too many words.
 
Top