Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Zatanna arrives with the usually trademark flair.
An explosive puff of smoke with several doves flying away indicate that she had arrived. It didnt matter how many times she did it, she loved theatrics.

Im guessing that you must be my student today! Well arent you lucky to be learning from me!
Lets start by telling me what you know about your special ability, and what strengths and weaknesses you have.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My Special Ability was gifted to me because of the radiation of a meteorite, the Star Chakra. The strengths of this chakra is great over normal chakra, giving my abilities a boost in it's strength/damage. It's pretty cool, it also allows me to access the ability called Mysterious Peacock Method. Though excessive usage of the Mysterious Peacock Method eventually knocks the user out, they just straight up passout. I can't think of any other strengths and weaknesses.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Mostly correct. Star Chakra can be seen as an advanced form of chakra, being strong to the elements but weak to bijuutsu chakra as well as natrual energy.
On top of this, Star Chakra slowly deteriorates the body, as you said, destroying it the more times its used.
Lets get onto the techniques.

Now before we get onto the heavy stuff, lets see how you can handle it.
Let me see you make a rope, maybe some wings, and see how far you can extend your chakra.

Zatanna then summons a dummy as she walks back under a tree.

(Kujacku Myōhō: Chakura no Nawa) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Chakra Rope
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: With the Mysterious Peacock Method activated, the user will channel their chakra into their hand to create a rope of chakra capable of grabbing and binding one's opponent. The rope can be extend up to a total of 20 meters from the user.

(Kujaku Myōhō: Yoku) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Wings
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: With their Mysterious Peacock Method activated, the user will transform the array of feathers into a pair of large wings making them capable of flight. The chakra can support the user enough to allow them to move at their speed while in the air. Should they be carrying another body or object of similar weight, their flight speed will decrease by half. The user can maintain this technique without issue but whilst doing so they cannot use any other techniques from the Mysterious Peacock Method. If the technique is used for evasive purposes after activated, it counts as one of the user's three moves per turn.

(Kujacku Myōhō: Chōku) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Choke
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: 30
Description: After having activated the Mysterious Peacock Method, the user will extend the array of feathers from their back toward their opponent to wrap around their neck and limbs to effectively choke them and restrict their movements. The technique is connected to the user which makes for a double edged sword since the opponent can pull the user in close to them if they are stronger or provide a suitable pulling force.