Highspeed

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what made me thinking ...
As we all know that Tsunade is the granddaughter of Hashirama and Uzumaki Mito..
But who the hell is her father :shrug: ??..
And why didnt he inherit the wood style from Hashi :S .. And why isnt Hashis son famous :confused:

Berserker

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it really that important to you? I'm more interested in why Minato is still overrated when all he did was get trolled by a 14 yr old.

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wood style was not clans kekkei genkai...it was hashirama's unique ability..like haku's ice technique/crystal mirror...guren's crystal style..thats why it did not passed down to his next generations....
hashi's son may have just died at young age in war...wh knows there is no clue abt him in the story

Highspeed

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it really that important to you? I'm more interested in why Minato is still overrated when all he did was get trolled by a 14 yr old.
Read the manga again .. When Obito atacked Konoha he was older .. Dont u see the time skip in manga ?..
And i dont know who got owned that time .. Was it Obito ? .. whoose plans had to wait 18 - 20 years.. or Minato who didnt have a scratch and then after he had chakra to seal up the 9 tails ...

Highspeed

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wood style was not clans kekkei genkai...it was hashirama's unique ability..like haku's ice technique/crystal mirror...guren's crystal style..thats why it did not passed down to his next generations....
hashi's son may have just died at young age in war...wh knows there is no clue abt him in the story
Haku's Ice technique is a kekkei genkai infact ... -.-
If u dont belive me
Guren is a filler char she does not fit in the manga ..
And .. Wood release is also a kekkei genkai ..

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LMAO THIS ^_______________^

This is what made me thinking ...
As we all know that Tsunade is the granddaughter of Hashirama and Uzumaki Mito..
But who the hell is her father :shrug: ??..
And why didnt he inherit the wood style from Hashi :S .. And why isnt Hashis son famous :confused:
because probably kishi doesnt think there important to the plot...or he couldnt be stuffed creating them
have u seen the controversy for each major character ...imagine hashirama;s son!!!!