Madara mhm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally think Naruhina will be canon, my main reasons being during one of the more recent teasers it shows a scene from where they were both in their childhood during winter, and naruto just so happened to have a red scarf on, and in the present day hinata wanted to return the scarf to naruto during the winter festival in konoha.

Another teaser trailer translated pointed out naruto's words - "I have something to tell you, Wait for me" Whether it directs anything towards hinata well i'll let you guys decide to think on that yourselves.

The thing that peaked my interested is toneri ootsutsuki, first he goes to try and capture hinata but fails, but he manages to capture hanabi, so im guessing that's where the plot takes off. What i also find interesting is the fact the movie is called - "Naruto the last, but first love" < Now that in my opinion gives me the idea that their will be more focus on romance.

Thank you for reading my personal view on naruto the last.

What do you guys personally think about the plot of the movie?

Madara mhm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
since movie is canon i think about sasuke whether he will go to konoha or still wander as a missing ninja.Tbh I don't much care about Naruhina though
That's another thing im really interested in, what will sasuke do? I've heard that he joins naruto & hinata & CO when they go to fight toneri to save hanabi, so maybe he's like jiraiya but keeping watch on konoha from the shadows..

uchihamad

Elite
Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's another thing im really interested in, what will sasuke do? I've heard that he joins naruto & hinata & CO when they go to fight toneri to save hanabi, so maybe he's like jiraiya but keeping watch on konoha from the shadows..
So Sasuke wandering like jiraiya ? I agree. That might be true.

razorfield9

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I've stated elsewhere, I think Sasuke will not go 'missing-nin' but be an unofficial Naruto-helper. Though, given Kakashi's role as Hokage, we might see Sasuke conversing with him indirectly. Sasuke will make his purpose to protect the dream worth protecting- Naruto's. If Sasuke returns it will only happen after he's done a lot of maturing, so I don't think it will come in the movie.

BUT: I do think that the film will allude to the outcome of Sasuke's maturation process. So we won't see anything certain, but fans will be able to infer what he might end up doing. He'll develop 'new bonds' when he's ready to do so, and on his own terms.

FreeTanner17

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would make a lot of sense. He probably decides to stay in Konoha but stay on the down low and protect the village in the shadows