twwial

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
last night I've made a thread "This is Obito?" and today I can't find it in "View your Threads". Was it deleted or merged with another one? if it was deleted then I really don't get why. That thread wasn't trollish, it was a good one, if you ask me. I started with an intro of Tobi brutal behavior and then I expressed my feelings about the chapter, it was nothing rude or immature
I really want to know why it disappeared when it was one of the few serious threads yesterday between all that garbage

Sasunarufan13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They merged it because that's where all the Tobi threads normally go to. There are too many Tobi threads created each day and yesterday more than half of it was about the same thing (not saying yours was).
So they decided to merge all the Tobi threads in one big thread to keep the rest of the forum clean - though it doesn't help much, because people refuse to post their opinion in that thread most of the time.
Anyway that's probably the reason why your thread got put there

twwial

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get it now guys, even though I wasn't madxd

firstly, I am not mad that Tobi is Obito, although when I saw the chapter's title I was really dissapointed, because I expected him to be a new character, that would have been easier to fill the numerous plot holes. After I read the chapter I was cooler and I went to look for some AMVs with Kakashi Gaiden. Seeing those AMVs made me remember that I kind of wanted Obito to live, that little story touched me
I get the whole idea of him being like Naruto and him taking the wrong path, also their fated battle, but we already had that guy, yes I am talking about Sasuke, there was no need for this dark Naruto
after this long day, at least I am glad that we finally know how he looks and he's someone. In the next chapters I am sure that Kishimoto will give us proper explanations and we'll be all amazed, but if this pure villain is gonna turn good by the same old bullshit speech of Naruto, then I am going to be really mad
I could enlarge this wall of text with my mixed feelings, but I guess that would bore you. Thank you for reading!
thanks for clearing this for me!

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All threads are merged, moved, closed, deleted, trashed in accordance to the guidelines of the forum and the behavior present in those threads. Taking into account the events that transpired in the latest chapter, what happened was an overflow of Tobi/Obito threads when there was already both a chapter discussion thread and a general Tobi Theory/Discussion thread. And since multiple threads about the same exact thing, saying the same thing and stating what everyone already knows is nothing more than spam, all threads about that issue were merged into the main one while the ones hopelessly filled with spam and trolling were trashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.