Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Academy: Sasuke beat Naruto
VOTE1: Naruto achieved his goal and sasuke beat naruto.
Facts:
A.Naruto was not 100%
B. Sasuke was 100% had Curse Mark
C. Sasuke beat naruto.

In my opinion they both won. (Fighting has different meanings, you can be victorious by goals)

VOTE2: Don't get me wrong here. Before the battle Naruto trained with bee, sparred a bit with Ay, battled across battlefields, fought obito and tailed beasts, fought madara/Juubi and obito while sharing chakra, fought Juubito, then Juubidara, then Kaguya(more than sasuke) in the same 24-48 hour period time frame without a break.

Sasuke fought Kabuto, juubi/obito/madara, juubito, juubidara, kaguya (less than naruto)

So umm.. lol

I'm not meaning anything except half the time naruto fights sasuke, naruto isn't 100%. The 2nd neither of them were.

I give props for sasuke though. This was by far the most emotion we have seen since his childhood lol. Actually admitting to stuff good job.

I enjoyed every bit of it. Would actually love a 4th when they are 100% doubt it though

I enjoyed the developement of his character.

For winning, victories, goals.

Naruto 2.
Sasuke 2.

They are tied.

sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we're going by what you said then Sasuke is constantly expending chakra, everytime he opens his eyes... just saying
You are trying to make excuses now. Blinking closing and opening eyes doesn't cost much energy. Throwing punches, running, dodging, jumping etc has more energy usage than blinking, closing and opening an eye or 2.

Now using techniques is a different story based on level of techniqie or if you are a non uchiha like kakashi. Now if you are butthurt over facts. You may need more than 5$ of burn creme and ointments.

Reactions: Jcub

Jcub

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is pretty good. Don't mind the wanks.... belligerent ignorance can't be avoided when fanaticism is involved.