my theroy spoiler

iseespace930

Member
88 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
88
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
obito and Madaras moon eye plan will work nd in that world naruto will be with his parent nd he is even hokage nd he think everything's okay but eventually he realize that the world he is in his a fake so he breaks out of it then has a heart to heart with obito and madara. What do u guys think?
 

IOWNUK

Member
38 posts 3 reactions
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
38
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
kishi aint got time for that. hes trying to finish his series already
 

cptenn94

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,779 posts 274 reactions
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
2,779
Reaction score
274
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
3,933 posts 459 reactions
Joined
Oct 24, 2011
Messages
3,933
Reaction score
459
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i believe madara will get away with his plan but some of the strong ninjas will not be affected
 

Kages

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,549 posts 877 reactions
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
16,549
Reaction score
877
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't think so, sorry :ghehe:
 

godzillard

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,230 posts 79 reactions
Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
79
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
guy above me seems to think novice
 

GreyWizard93

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,474 posts 387 reactions
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
387
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thatsabittoquickifyougetme?
 

iseespace930

Member
88 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
88
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can really see that happening
 

chad062388

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,749 posts 238 reactions
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
2,749
Reaction score
238
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Won't happen.
 

ThomasJeffersonwasasadist

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,361 posts 60 reactions
Joined
Dec 26, 2012
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
60
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Please no. I'm so tired of villains losing to talk no jutsu. It's just lazy. He doesn't want to write elaborate battles explaining how they lose so they eventually just say "oh I'm wrong sorry".
 
279 posts 37 reactions
Joined
Jun 1, 2012
Messages
279
Reaction score
37
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
####omgwtfthistypeofpostagainifyourenotgonnaddpuncutationthenletstypelikethisbecauseomgitmakesmelookssocoolihaveswagsmhworldluvsme

That's all I understood from this post of thought unparalleled by anything I could've thought of.

+1
 
Top